[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2021-8-23 18:08:47 | All posts |Dock
                                        While I was writing I realized how this sounded like it came from the movie Tinkerbell, I believe in a way it did inspire me however this is my idea and I did not copy it from the movie. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy! ~ Misty

"I need a dozen blueberry cookies with neverberry frosting. Four Snowman Silly Sweets, and four strawberry cakes with strawberry sauce on top. Also, Magenta, we have another order for your famous secret Winter Wonderland cupcakes." Perry said counting off the orders from the individual Pixies that were standing outside waiting to place their orders. As I, Magenta, hurried around my shared Kitchen Nook, helping prepare the sweets.

I smiled and replied to my best friend "I gotcha ya Perry, don't worry I can get these done." Perry simply nodded and smiled, then left to go take more orders. "Excuse me" I heard Dulcie say to Perry when they were going in-and-out of the doors. Dulcie entered the room, I could see out of the corner of my eye, her standing near my counter watching me prepare the ingredients with her arms crossed and a big smile on her face. "Magenta, you are doing wonderful, I am so impressed with your hard work. I can't believe how far you have come from your Arrival Day."

I smiled while pouring neverberry sauce into my mixing bowl, "I know Dulcie, I am proud of myself as well. If you aren't too busy can you help me fill some of these orders?" Dulcie giggling softly exclaimed "Of course, that's what I'm here for." As we quickly got to work on filling all the orders, it seemed like time flew by as I finally breathed a sigh of relief "I am so glad today is over, I love baking, but it is such hard work" Dulcie, taking off her apron and hanging it up on the hook and setting her hat on the top shelf above it. "Yes, but remember all the treats you enjoy are from here and remember how their a joy to someone else as well."

I got up and stretched out my arms above my head and walked over to the little area also neatly putting my apron and hat away "I know, Dulcie, your words are always inspiring me to never forgive up even in the smallest of ways" As we said our goodnight's for the evening and I flew home to Cherryblossom Heights, I looked back at how I got here and smiled softly.

I can still hear Queen Clarion saying to me "Born in laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness has brought you here. Welcome to Pixie Hollow." As I made it to my house, I opened the door and went to my lounge chair, and plopped in it. However, as I sat in it I couldn't help, continuing looking into the memory of my Arrival Day.

As I slowly got up from the ground, I looked around at everyone- absolutely scared, but Queen Clarion told me "It's ok you don't have to be afraid" I then moved closer to the center of the tree, and saw all kinds of different objects. "Now prepare yourself the biggest decision of all is next." I simply nodded my head, and looked around. I saw a water drop, a flower, a windstorm, even a cupcake, but none of these items interested me. I frowned sadly and looked at the Queen "Your highness, none of these items interest me." All the other pixies gasped and whispered amongst each other.

The Queen said calmly "It's ok it will come to you, just open up your mind" I nodded and listened to her advice, as I did the cupcake really began to interest me, but I sighed reluctantly because I didn't know if it was the right one for me to become, but because I was stressed out a bit, and scared I went with the cupcake against my own ideas- which was very little.

The fairies cheered because it was apparently the "right fit for me" even the Queen was happy and exclaimed her joys for me, but when I went over to the baking talent fairies a Sparrowman named Perry looked at me with anger "If you didn't want to become a baking talent why did you pick it?" Was the first thing he said to me. I was shocked and hurt by his words. Then looked at the others and their expressions seemed to share his- except for one with curly brown hair and a heart on her apron.

"Perry, that's not fair to treat a Newcomer like that, it's obvious she's scared and doesn't know what to pick. The best we can do as baking talents is to show her how to use just that- her talent." She said warmly and tried to comfort me, but I was so upset I didn't know what to do. "No, it's okay, he's correct I shouldn't have picked it. I'm sorry" I flew away quickly, trying to be far away from the others. As I made it to a place with giant berries everywhere I flew on top of a berry, gently sitting down on top of a random one trying to keep my thoughts together.

I smelled a wonderful smell and looked around at all the berries. I picked up a smaller version of the larger berries and ate it. A voice said to me "It's a Neverberry. It's very sweet and delicious. I use them all the time in my recipes." It was the curly haired girl, she must have followed me, I thought to myself. I nodded my head in agreement and finished the sweet treat. "I'm sorry about what I did at the tree, I didn't know what to do". "It's ok, it happens to all of us, your Arrival Day was a lot better than mine, though I won't go into that, however." Giggling towards the end of her statement the fairy said "I am Dulcie and that's my Kitchen Nook over there"

I followed the direction she was pointing to with my eyes "It's a pretty place" I said while eating another berry I didn't realize I had juice all over my face "You look so silly with the juice all over you, very Berry" Dulcie said and giggled again.

When I finished eating the second berry I looked at her and gasped "Berry that could be my name, Neverberry" Dulcie looked thoughtful for a moment, then shook her head in disagreement then inspected the berries that were closest to us "These are very reddish-purple. Almost like the color magenta- how about Magenta?" She looked at me and asked. This time it was my turn to look thoughtful. "I agree, I love it." Then she showed me her Kitchen Nook and all the different things, and that was the beginning of learning my new talent, which I still use today.

As I finished remembering the last portion of that day there was a knock on my door, I got up and stretched out my arms and flapped my wings a bit so they wouldn't fall asleep. I went to the door and opened it "Surprise!" said the Sparrowman who was holding a box of stuff that was hiding his face "Here, Perry let me help you with that" I rolled my eyes playfully, sometimes his like a Tinker talent - always bringing random trinkets and things for me to see, sometimes their very wacky looking, but somehow always useful.  

"For a baking-talent you sure are good with tinkering!" I exclaimed after I was able to put the heavy box on my living room table. "What in the cookie recipe is this stuff, anyways" I asked, but received no response because as I turned around Perry was gone, but of course wouldn't you know it- he left the living room to go into my small kitchen to enjoy some leftover cupcakes from today's work.

"Perry, What is in the box?" I asked very curiously. However, he replied something very muffled due to the food. "Perry, don't talk with your mouth full!" I scolded him, somewhat playful, but still very serious.
After he wiped his mouth off with the corner of his arm sleeve, he spoke "Yeah I know, it's just a bad habit" I rolled my eyes again, and we went back into the living room where he finally opened the box. As I looked inside it I couldn't believe it, all the memories of us when I first arrived in Pixie Hollow. My first recipe, Perry and I's first food fight, even the time we pranked the Minister of Spring- actually more like him, since I told him he used too many raspberries!- To this day we are in hot water because his good robe got ruined!.  

As I continued looking through the items, a hand tapped me on my shoulder and when I turned around Perry was holding a small cupcake with a candle on top "Happy Arrival Day Anniversary!" I smiled and blew out the candle "Thank you, Perry, this was a wonderful surprise." We hugged and then sat down and continued to look through the box of memories.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 02:56 , Processed in 0.127357 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc