1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-8-17 17:06:33 | All posts |Dock
I recently found out about this study technique called the Pomodoro Technique, which began in the 1980s when a student named Francesco Cirillo used a tomato timer to time his study sessions because he struggled to focus on assignments and studies. Just ten minutes of committed study time and a timer shaped like a tomato is how the Pomodoro Technique began.

Now, the simplicity of the technique looks pretty straightforward to me. Just do the following:

1. To-do list and timer in easy reach of your workstation.
2. 25 minutes for one task until the timer rings.
3. At session's end, that's one pomodoro (Italian for tomato) off your list.
4. Five minutes to relax.
5. Four pomodoros later, 15-30 minutes are preferred since you can further relax then.
6. Any task needing at least five pomodoros should be broken into smaller segments that are easily manageable.
7. Smaller tasks are better off consolidated (combined into one session).
8. Once set, the pomodoro has to ring.
9. Except under the guise of a mandatory interruption, then take the break then and restart later. Track your every interruoption of sessions and reflect, then devise a way to avoid them next time you have to long haul study or work time.
10. Should you finish before time over, overlearn or enhance your knowledge for the rest of the session.

The above information I got from Todoist (to-do-ist), under productivity methods and the pomodoro technique. To find this exact source, try entering "Pomodoro" into your search engine and it should show up.

Happy productivity!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 11:12 , Processed in 0.225039 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc