1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-8-6 20:40:32 | All posts |Dock

I'm Silver Winterjewel and I'm painting a mural... or at least, posing to make it look like I'm painting a mural. I've decided to channel what a human would call my inner Bob Ross because lately things have seemed a bit weird for me. Now, this human called Bob Ross... I've heard he no longer lives as the human, but more as the legacy and that he was a very great painter that taught you to paint a relaxing scene without having you copy his style. He mentioned a friend that was a squirrel that would sometimes visit him, not to mention he was using these thick oil paints on a huge palette. Oh, and he loved to paint landscapes. I sometimes draw and paint too, although I'm left handed.

Primrose, however, is ambidextrous.

Case in point this picture. My apologies if it's too small, but it was the best I had.

Anyway, I'm technically a Wintry Author, but I can draw and paint too. I even wore a dress inspired by Bob Ross' outfit! Happy painting, as Bob Ross would say.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-8-13 03:33:47 | All posts
SapphireGlitter replied at 2021-8-12 16:27
I love Bob Ross! On the mainland I recently got a Bob Ross Paint set! And I love using it! I have pa ...
I agree, Bob Ross inspired many a painter that knew of him while alive. I don't have any Bob Ross paraphernalia, but sometimes I draw and paint and colour on actual paper. I even saw a pen shaped like Bob Ross recently, along with Bob Ross mints. Kinda funny, when I think of it.

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-8-11 07:12:00 | All posts
bruh the title slaps (alongside with the artwork obv)
Be nice
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-8-12 16:27:34 | All posts
I love Bob Ross! On the mainland I recently got a Bob Ross Paint set! And I love using it! I have painted a few landscapes but they are not very good yet lol My mom has a set too and she is getting really good at it! He really was a great teacher I still learn new things from those videos even though they were taken so long ago His legacy lives on
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 04:10 , Processed in 0.130528 second(s), 82 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc