CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1622|Reply: 5

[Party] FCF Recap Thread 7/30/21 & Game Night Pictures!

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2021-8-3 18:30:00 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2021-8-3 17:36

A.jpg
Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! Thank you to everyone who came to this week's FCF & Game Night! Oh my goodness this week was so much fun! Thank you so much to Opal for introducing us to Gartic which was a fun game similar to a combination of Telephone & Skribbl, or Telestrations irl. There were a great group of people having fun on game night, and a couple new faces flying in and out which was so awesome. This Sunday the 8th we'll have a Scavenger Hunt followed by a watch party of some of the Olympics sports & maybe some snippets of the Closing Ceremony if people want. I will check in with everyone @FCF and see how timing works out, we may switch the Scavenger Hunt to Saturday if that's better for people. Scavenger Hunt detail thread will be posted Saturday. And now without further ado, le recap thread:
B.jpg
x  - R1.jpg
R1.jpg
R1a.jpg R1b.jpg R1c.jpg R1d.jpg
x - R2.jpg
R2.jpg
R2c.jpg
x - R3.jpg
R3.jpg
R3c.jpg
x - R4.jpg
R4.jpg
R4c.jpg
T.jpg

Game Night!!!
U1.jpg
(I have to apologize, I was having so much fun with freeze tag I completely forgot to take in-flight SSs which are always fun. Next time!)
U2.jpg
U3.jpg
U4.jpg
U5.jpg
^It's 6, Carrie absolutely nailed her camouflage
U6.jpg
W.jpg
~~~~~~~
Looking for future event hosts! The Hollow has been a bit empty the past couple months and it would be lovely to see it fill up with friendly faces again. We have many monthly events that we’ve loved attending in the past but they’re in need of a new host! If you’re free to host a monthly event send me a message and I can send you a list of events we’d love to see running again with some starting ideas so it’s not intimidating to start from scratch, but we’d love to see you make it all your own and add your own unique spin!
~~~~~~~
Be sure to check out Pixie Postings for an up-to-date calendar (updated for August!) and helpful event information! (If you click on an event name on the calendar it will pop up all of that event's information)
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-8-3 21:16:15 | All posts
I had such a fun time ! -Amethyst Bubbledrop
Abigail Starspirit
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-8-4 05:27:58 | All posts
Why do I keep missing a million miles of fun on Pixie Hollow?! The camouflage looked like such fun, though.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-8-5 17:29:14 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Man I had fun at game night, I only wish I made FCF. Btw I might be able to make the scavenger hunt is it’s on Saturday, since my trip got pushed back a day. Maybe see you there.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2021-8-5 19:41:01 | All posts
I had a fun time, too! I enjoyed the Freeze Tag and the only round of Hide'nSeek I participated in.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2021-8-10 21:46:18 | All posts
This was so much fun! I’m so glad that everyone had fun playing Gartic Phone as well
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 18:22 , Processed in 0.154149 second(s), 118 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc