Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-7-22 12:03:05 | All posts |Dock
First, before anything I want to say I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

A few days ago, I had a thought pop into my head. I remembered the scene from tinkerbell and the lost treasure where the storyteller is telling the story about the mirror of encanta. She mentions that it was a distant fall ( which I assume means long ago) and that they captured a fairy and forced her to take them to the mirror of encanta. Now the question came to mind: who was the fairy the pirates captured and what happened to her? At first I was thinking maybe that fairy could have been queen clarion which I suppose could still be possible, but after doing some observing, and searching online, I came up with another theory for who that fairy was. It's a long shot, but I think it's possible that the fairy that led the pirates to the mirror of encanta, was the blue fairy from disney's pinnochio.

Here is my support for this theory:

First looking at the time lines of both movies

I believe disney pinochio is set around the 1800s and the tinkerbell franchise around the 1930s-1950s. Now that is a huge time gap, but as the story teller lyra said when she started the story it "twas a distant fall" which again, probably means long ago. So, in that standpoint it's possible perhaps the blue fairy lived in pixiehollow before becoming known as "the blue fairy". The story that lyra told could have happened many years before the 1800s

Now onto comparing the looks. Since in the clip of fairy tale theater, the fairy is only shown in pixiedust form, i had to pay attention to shape rather than color. Although not an exact match, the fairy shown in lyras story seems to have a dress style similar to the blue fairies and the face shapes seem a bit similar too and even though the lengths aren't quite the same, I see some similarites in their hair in regards of texture and shape. Her hair probably just grew

Now regarding her height, age and current appearnance It's clear she is taller than the fairies of pixiehollow, so if she was the fairy who led the pirates to the mirror, then why would she look the way she does in pinnochio and not like a never fairy? Well, my guess is perhaps out of guilt, she left pixie hollow, and went to the mainland. While on the mainland she aged and grew, but perhaps some magic from the mirror somehow got into her, giving her the power to grant wishes and although biologically she would be very old, physically she would appear the age of wendy darling's mother in peter pan. My final support regarding the wish factor is that in the story lyra told she said the mirror could grant 3 wishes, and in pinnochio the blue fairy is summoned when geppeto wishes on a star. Both have to do with wishes, so I think the blue fairy gaining some of the mirros wish magic makes sense.

So there is my theory of why i think the blue fairy is the fairy from lyras story

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-7-22 21:57:51 | All posts
Pretty cool theory, but I don't think the Tinker Bell franchise took place in the 20th century... at least, not post-19-aughties (1900-1909). Also, back during the events of The Great Fairy Rescue, Tinker Bell knew that the vehicle Lizzy and her father rode in was called a horseless carriage, which I presume was a pretty accurate name for up to the 1890s, in which some vehicles were actually roofed, some unroofed. Oh, and from the 1930s-50s, cars looked far less like carriages, instead opting for more colourful, more covered vehicles that were more comfortable, but still not that safe. Otherwise, I can't see anything else amiss.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 11:23 , Processed in 0.137662 second(s), 58 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc