Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2021-7-20 23:21:13 | All posts |Dock
A.jpg

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen, I hope you’re having a flitterific day! Thank you to everyone who came to this week's FCF! Next week will be a special Olympics themed FCF & Sunday the 25th we'll have a watch party of The Pixie Hollow Games & The Olympics Opening Ceremony! Click here to check out the full details of the upcoming events with an Olympics theme to celebrate the games : D And now without further ado, le recap thread:

B.jpg

x  - R1.jpg

R1.jpg

R1a.jpg R1b.jpg R1c.jpg R1d.jpg

x - R2.jpg

R2.jpg

R2c.jpg

x - R3.jpg

R3.jpg

R3c.jpg

x - R4.jpg

R4.jpg

R4c.jpg

T.jpg

W.jpg

~~~~~~~
Looking for future event hosts! The Hollow has been a bit empty the past couple months and it would be lovely to see it fill up with friendly faces again. We have many monthly events that we’ve loved attending in the past but they’re in need of a new host! If you’re free to host a monthly event send me a message and I can send you a list of events we’d love to see running again with some starting ideas so it’s not intimidating to start from scratch, but we’d love to see you make it all your own and add your own unique spin!
~~~~~~~
Be sure to check out Pixie Postings for an up-to-date calendar and helpful event information! (If you click on an event name on the calendar it will pop up all of that event's information)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 05:33 , Processed in 0.219607 second(s), 50 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc