[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-7-18 20:57:29 | All posts |Dock
Edited by itsyasminbabe at 2021-7-19 14:24

DiSCLAIMER THIS IS MY OPINION YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT BUT PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL

I absolutely love how they created pixie hollow again, i used to play this when i was 6 and i would always be obsessed with silver mist people said i look a lot like her, i had a tinkerbell blanket when i was 8 with all of her friends in it too, i would also always pick either water or garden fairy so i like how its come back and i love what they plan on doing with the games,characters etc. and how they will do more with it in the future so I support everything they plan on doing

i do not think that disney will shut them down if they do i'm sure we would all be upset about it. I also love how they are letting us create characters and fairies without having to delete our characters that we make i don't know if its just me but i have a hard time choosing between garden,water,fast flying fairies. So its really cool and awesome for me that they let me pick 3 without just having to pick 1.

One thing i am not really interested and excited for is the gardening. I think they shouldn't really have created that if you love gardening in games it is great for you but for me i am not a huge gardening fan. the gardening could possibly be connected to garden fairies maybe? for example if you want to sprinkle some pixie dust to make them grow you can i am not sure, Another thing is the dust fairies and story telling fairies,Tea making talent is the same thing for me i have no idea why its there or what purpose it serves.

Other talents such as fast flying talent,frost talent,garden talent,water talent,scout talent,light talent,tink talent,performing talent,art talent,baking talent,dust talent,sewing talent, performing talent,baking talent,storm talent those ones i understand and i love that they are there i think disney should've put them in the game a long time ago

For the future i hope they will add in the future that they have not said is the 3 story houses, And possibly a mini game with fast flying fairies and other games for talents. that way there will be a lot of things to do in pixie hollow

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-7-18 21:37:13 | All posts
Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2021-7-20 14:34

Like you, I used to play the OG game. I'm so happy this place exists and is still thriving. I don't believe Disney will interfere. They would have already if they had issue plus I think I read a while back an employee from Disney used to be active here. And they're not profiting or making money, it's all free. Anyhoo, hope to see you more. I'm Roseshadow in 1.0, Moonsprite in 2.0. Moon on the forums!
Not everyone is into gardening, that's okay. You do you! They have the 3 story houses in 2.0 as well as furniture. The latest update has them not working currently.
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-7-24 19:04:19 | All posts
I am also here because, original Pixie Hollow! Granted I was... let's just say I didn't have to worry about going to school during covid, but I still loved Pixie Hollow. I joined in 2019 and at first we had 35 homes in 2.0, then eighteen and now we can't access those homes there. However, I'm currently working on some concepts for new homes that I drew every aspect to in Fire Alpaca. Oh, and if you ever tried Disney Create, it, along with the wiki for Pixie Hollow as a Virtual World are over, but Fire Alpaca is a great replacement to use offline. Oh, and did I mention you can make up to six fairies per account in 2.0?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-7-24 23:35:49 | All posts
I too am from og ph! :3 im Icelake on both 1.0 and 2.0 and Lauren on forums but you can call me icy! i remember always wanting to garden on og ph but i wasn't a member so i couldn't really ;-; so im glad i'll be able to here! i always choose water fairy :3 my go to!
Icelake on both 1.0 & 2.0, You can call me Icy! :3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-7-25 07:56:51 | All posts
Lauren09231566 replied at 2021-7-24 23:35
I too am from og ph! :3 im Icelake on both 1.0 and 2.0 and Lauren on forums but you can call me icy! ...
I can totes relate to the no-membership thing too since I was never allowed to buy memberships to any virtual world I joined.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 02:13 , Processed in 0.147397 second(s), 95 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc