1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-7-12 11:25:57 | All posts |Dock
Here's the second part of the Pixie Hollow Games story I'm writing. Enjoy!

~Foxglove was making her uniform for the Pixie Hollow Games and, upon trying it on, she was happy with the turnout because it looked almost like the official Light Talent uniform. All she needed was a sparkly golden headband and a new hairdo to complete the look. Foxglove was tying her hair in a bun, but a good deal still stuck out.

~That'll have to do, Foxglove thought.

~As Foxglove was putting the finishing touches on her uniform, Primrose flew to her friend's abode to show off her new uniform. Foxglove adored that it reflected Primrose's Art Talent, but it didn't exactly look official. Still, who cared?

~"And I even did the letters myself," bragged Primrose. "I can't wait to test it out!"

~"Please tell me you at least made your uniform from durable materials?" asked Foxglove. "Because these uniforms are likely to get…" Foxglove shuddered. "Filthy."

~"What in the world other material would I use for an official Pixie Hollow Games uniform? Only the strongest I can find that feel like uniform material."

~Just then Pearl and Snowbelle arrived at Foxglove's abode, Pearl carrying a water ball, Snowbelle carrying and equally sized but heavier snowball. When the two respectively turned their training balls to snow and water, Pearl accidentally burst her snowball, scattering snow all over…

~"My house!" cried Foxglove.

~"At least the water was clean," said Primrose.

~"Oh, I have wing frosting down, but I still keep bursting my snowballs," said Pearl before groaning.

~"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it," said Snowbelle.

~Pearl then collected the spilt snow into a snowball and turned it back into a water ball.

~"If you're going to practise with water, at least do that outside?" asked Foxglove.

~"We were outside," said Snowbelle. "At Dewdrop Vale, but then a few Water Fairies came by and told us to train elsewhere."

~"Well, you still can't train in here because it's not large enough for that purpose. C'mon, I know a nice place to train."

~Foxglove, Primrose, Snowbelle, Fauna and Pearl all began training at Palm Tree Cove when Pearl bent out a few water beads to juggle, then froze them into hard ice, juggled them, snow, juggled them and finally combined them into one huge snowball… she was working on compressing the snowball ever so carefully until it formed into a solid ball of rough ice, then smoothed it out until it felt like a very cold glass ball.

~I did it, Pearl thought. I finally did it!

~But as soon as Magnolia sat on the ice ball, Pearl struggled to keep it together and…

BOOOOOOOOM!

~Went Pearl's ice ball, shards of ice flying all over and Magnolia just clearing Pearl's head, but pinning her wings to the ground during her fall.

~"Holy Hollow!" exclaimed Magnolia, who hovered over Pearl and helped her up. "That ice could've hurt anyone!"

~"Oh, I'll never get the hang of this in time for the Games at this rate!" exclaimed Pearl, picking up the nearby still-ice shards.

~But the ice was melting and soon the ice that became water would evaporate.

~"Here, try this," said Foxglove, forming a light ball and flinging it over he water.

~Pearl encased the light ball in water and created a rainbow ball. Snowbelle tried the same when Foxglove tossed a new light ball, but wound up freezing hers, then hers melted back into water, back into the water of the cove.

~"Huh," said Pearl, managing to encase her water ball in a thin layer of ice, dimming the rainbow a little, the dousing the light, reshaping the water into a lizard and having the water lizard eat the other light ball before letting the lizard dissolve back into the cove water.

~As Snowbelle and Pearl kept training with water and Foxglove with light, Magnolia zipped and zoomed through the air. She was practising making wind gusts with her speed whilst gathering metal with said gusts. Magnolia had recently learnt to manipulate the wind by flight, but she'd already mastered gusts with her wings and could even make slightly stronger gusts with her limbs than any other Tinker, but that was the extent of her wind powers. As for lifting, she was still the strongest Tinker ever.

~As soon as Fauna joined in, she donned her normal wintry purple and white clothes instead of a uniform because…

~"Bad news," said Fauna. "While you were all training, I tried to convince the Leaders and Ministers to allow the Winter Fairies to participate, but they said there was no chance of that happening at the Fairy Coliseum this year because there was no way they knew of that would keep all the talents in one place and have them participate without either the Winter Talents growing too warm or the Warm Fairies too cold, thus risking a repeat of what happened to Lord Milori's right wing."

~"Please tell me there's good news?" asked Pearl.

~"At least I was able to convince you and Snowbelle to participate, alongside the two Silver Winterjewels and yours truly with Magnolia, but the rest of the Winter Fairies will have to simply spectate in one section kept cold for them."

~"Wait, you're my partner?!" exclaimed Magnolia, stopping in midair.

~"Yes, because neither Tinker nor Winter can fly as fast as we can."

~"But our uniforms won't look the same!"

~"Welcome to the club," said Pearl.

~"And who's going to represent the Tinkers this year?"

~"We don't know yet, but first, let's get our uniforms made."

~After Fauna and Magnolia got their uniforms made…

~"I must say, these look amazing," said Fauna.

~"Indeed," agreed Magnolia.

~"Now we can train together!"

~And that's what Fauna and Magnolia did. In the meantime, Lavender was looking at all the Garden Talent uniforms… not a one was big enough for her and plus, they looked a little too girly. She decided to have a custom one made in her size since she was the largest.

~"I can make a custom one for you," offered Xenops, selecting a Garden Talent uniform to wear.

~Lavender beamed from ear to ear and soon she and Xenops got to work. The rest of the Garden Talents they knew were already training, but Lavender was excited since this was her first Pixie Hollow Games event.

Hope you enjoyed this second installment.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 11:22 , Processed in 0.228216 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc