16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-7-9 00:24:28 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-7-10 21:32

And here are the first four talents I've drawn for the Pixie Hollow Games, starting with Foxglove representing the Light Talent. She dons a new spin on a classic uniform and wields a white ball of light. She really knows how to make even the classics work for the more modern audiences.

Lavender is by far the tallest competitor of Pixie Hollow, standing a good deal taller than even the Queen herself! She may be a little too tall for some events, but she at least still wants to show her support by donning a Garden Talent uniform, complete with green glasses. She prefers trousers to fancy skirts or tunics, explaining this one-piece uniform.

Both Daylily and Holly are Animal Scouts, a possible first for this year. They've not only donned the warm earthen tones of the Animal Talent, but also some ties to the Scout Talent as well with eleven feathers apiece showing at the hem. They've decided to team up.

Finally, she may be a newcomer, but Pearl's not only representing the Water Talent, but the Winter Talent too. She's representing both with this final uniform design she's chosen because Winter Talents often have to miss the Pixie Hollow Games since it takes place where it's too warm for most of them, but at least Pearl can handle the heat and cold equally well.

Those are all I have for today.

Edit: I also wrote the first installment of the Pixie Hollow Games prep for this year, which can be found in the Fantasy Pad once approved, alongside a picture of Pearl's teammate in a separate thread. By the by, if you're reading this, it means this thread was edited and got approved again.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 19:35 , Processed in 0.142850 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc