16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-30 16:19:56 | All posts |Dock
Part 4 is where the fun continues!

~When Phoebe returned to Cerise's home with the new girl, the former had just exhausted her Pixie Dust. Heidi had Labyrinth and Cerise return the respective powers to the respective fairies and all was right as rain again… at least, among the group. Fauna zoomed outside and, sure enough, the Hollow was safe again.

~"Does anyone know where I can bathe off this horrid pirate smell?" asked the new fairy.

~"Pirates?!" exclaimed the rest.

~"Hook!" exclaimed Phoebe by herself. "He's the only pirate we know of that can understand what we fairies are saying!"

~"And pirates rarely if at all bathe!" complained the new fairy. "And they all had on these fireproof gloves so I couldn't burn them or free myself!"

~"When did you Arrive?" asked Daylily.

~"Not one hour ago, but before I even made it to where you usually celebrate New Arrivals, a boy fairy crashed into me when I was still a laugh, spilling almost all his remaining Magic Dust on me! I then caught fire, but instead of me getting hurt, I hurt him by accident!"

~"The males here are called sparrowmen," explained Labyrinth.

~Speaking of burning, a Dust Keeper named… well, Dusty, came by, his clothes scorched.

~"I'm really sorry for burning you," the new fairy apologised. "It was all so sudden; one second I'm a dandelion seed, the next I'm a fairy, the next I burn a boy fairy--err, sparrowman--and the next I get caught by a smelly pirate, handed to his captain and used in a nastier plot than how said captain smells."

~"We gotta go!" called Elva as she flew into Cerise's home. "The celebration's about to start!"

~"For whom?" asked the new fairy.

~"All the Second Years!"

~Everyone then flew to the ceremony quick!

~Each Second Year was to line up and receive their Second Year Cupcake. As Daylily awaited hers, Gingerbright flew six heads ahead of Daylily and rested there. Glaucia tried to perch on Daylily's head, but was too big. Daylily was tall, but her head was a little small for her height.

~"You'll be more comfortable on Silver's head," Daylily whispered to Glaucia. "Specifically the taller Silver's head."

~"But you smell more welcoming," whispered Glaucia, who really struggled to fit on Daylily's head. "Like a hummingbird."

~Two fairies until Daylily and Gingerbright was hopping heads just to get a closeup of that Second Year cupcake. Unfortunately, Gingerbright fell right into that cupcake!

~"Gingerbright!" called Daylily in alarm.

~When Daylily received her Second Year cupcake, Jordy was inside!

~"Jordy, what are you and…" Daylily asked, trying to fly, but having great trouble because Glaucia was still on her head.

~"This is inconceivable!" exclaimed Kyra, snatching the cupcakes that held both Gingerbright and Jordy. "I knew we'd checked for things that weren't supposed to be in these cupcakes, but we must've missed these two!"

~Hickory screamed when she saw a cupcake with three other pollywogs inside… thankfully the pollywogs were all okay.

~"Three," said Daylily.

~More and more cupcakes contained either pollywogs, fireflies, ladybugs, bees or caterpillars!

~"Definitely more than 333!" cried Daylily.

~Almost three thousand cupcakes were ruined that day per age group up to the Sixth Year! Even the New Fairy Cupcakes were ruined!

~"Oh no," said Glaucia. "What'll happen to all those cupcakes now?"

~"Forget the cupcakes, what'll happen to our friends?" asked Diamondwings as she flew to Daylily.

~"20,796 cupcakes…" said Jellypuff, one of the newer Bakers as she stared, tears welling in her eyes. "And it took eighteen weeks…"

~"Maybe we can make new ones?" suggested Faye, another Baker.

~"That took eighteen weeks to make all those cupcakes with the Pixie Dust!" exclaimed Kyra. "And we've almost exhausted our Pixie Dust today on the finishing touches!"

~"But we can still--"

~"Eighteen weeks of our hard work, ruined beyond edibility!"

~"Not all eighteen weeks," said the taller Silver, who managed to keep a few thousand cupcakes safe and sound in her frigid home. "Pearl and I each got at least a thousand cupcakes a week from Heather Rosesong just in case a catastrophe happened to the cupcakes."

~"Heather Rosesong, the Actress that was only moonlighting as a Baker for around a fortnight?" asked Faye.

~"She's really improved," said Daylily, taking one of the Second Year cupcakes and tasting the icing. "Mmmm, this is really good."

~Gingerbright struggled to fly to Daylily, who kissed away some of the Second Year cupcake from her head.

~"In fact," Daylily began, eating some of the cupcake Gingerbright was wearing. "It tastes just as delicious as a Baker's cupcakes."

~"In that case, time to get more," said Silver. "C'mon, Pearl, we've a ceremony to save!"

~But Gingerbright was too relieved and Daylily too busy and happy cleaning the cake off Gingerbright by eating said cupcake to care anymore.

~As Silver and Pearl gathered up their frozen cupcakes, more and more came to help carry the cupcakes to the seemingly ruined ceremony, then the cupcakes were served... except the one Daylily took. Everyone that got a cupcake ate their cupcakes and thoroughly enjoyed them. Come to think of it, what started as one of the worst cupcake ceremonies turned out to be one of the happiest. Daylily wound up eating two cupcakes that day, the one that Gingerbright wore and the one that the taller Silver kept frozen at home.

~"This is the funniest Cupcake Celebration we ever had," said Gingerbright. "And I still smell like a Second Year cupcake!"

~"Hopefully we can get that smell off before any predators try to... you know," said Daylily.

~"But won't this cupcake smell protect me?"

~"Only from predators that don't like sweets."

~Pearl went to pick up Gingerbright, but... "Eeeuuww, you're really sticky," she said. "Bath time for you."

~"NOOOOOO! My sugary protection!" cried Gingerbright as Pearl carried Gingerbright to an ice cold bowl of water.

~"Wait, don't bathe her in that frigid water!" cried Daylily. "She's not an endotherm!"

~"Uh, allow me," said the new fire fairy, heating the water a little, then dipping Gingerbright in.

~"But it's too cold!" cried Gingerbright.

~"'Scuse me, pardon me, coming through," said Daylily until she reached Gingerbright. "No, no, no, no, no! When bathing an Animal Friend, except said Animal Friend is an endotherm like a hummingbird, no cold water!" Daylily then rescued Gingerbright from the still-too-cold-but-no-longer-frigid water.

~Gardenia came by, heated the water until a little steam came out, then Pearl dipped a finger in to cool it to a safer warm, then Daylily bathed Gingerbright in that water. Gingerbright liked this water much better. Only when Gingerbright smelt the way a firefly should again did Daylily have Gardenia wick away the water from Gingerbright and Hickory blow her dry. Good thing Hickory just brushed her teeth.

~"Minty," said Gingerbright.

~Other Animal Friends wearing cupcake residue came to get bathed while the Cleaners cleaned everything else. Soon the place was cleaned up and so was everyone else. This was indeed a splendid way to end the day.

~That night, Daylily told Gingerbright a bedtime story about a Scout that had a gift for animals and all was grand when she arrived until she was made fun of, but then she made some great friends, had many adventures and close calls and even went ti the messiest Second Year Arrival Ceremony ever, which turned out to also be the happiest. After that story, Daylily placed Gingerbright in her bed, she went to her own and both fell asleep dreaming very happy dreams.

I hope you enjoyed this last part.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 21:41 , Processed in 0.123193 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc