16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-30 07:22:20 | All posts |Dock
Part 3 is now open!

~"Labby, I'm going to need a Dust Alchemist's help," said Daylily as she flew to Labyrinth's abode.

~"In case you've forgotten, I'm a Magician, not an Alchemist," said Labyrinth.

~"Do you know of any?"

~"Zarina, but--"

~"Perfect! I'll--"

~"But she's away doing experiments on dust again. Thankfully a new Alchemist just Arrived."

~"New Alchemist?"

~A girl with three gaps in her teeth and really messy purple hair flew in. Her name was…

~"Cerise Sunsong at your service!" she said, her hair falling into her face, then straightening it. "Ugh, one of these days I need to get my hair together."

~"That can be arranged," said Labyrinth as she zapped Cerise's hair and…

~"Holy sweet giant pangolins of Ghana!" exclaimed Daylily.

~"Pangolins?" asked Cerise. "Ghana?"

~"The last scaly mammal and a portion of what we call the Mainland, respectively," explained Labyrinth. "But that's okay, we can fix this."

~Labyrinth tried again and…

~"Nope, nope, nope, stop zapping, let's try a safer method!" exclaimed Daylily, who pulled Cerise's hair into a simple ponytail.

~"Howdy!" sang Pearl before seeing Cerise's hair. "Passable start, but…" Pearl did Cerise's hair until it looked like her sister Silver's. "You can't go wrong with a classic."

~"I'd better see a mirror before the next hair attempt," said Cerise coldly.

~"I can make one, but I'll need some water to freeze."

~"You can freeze water?"

~"Better than most Water Talents."

~"Wow, it is so hot here," said Snowflake, the new (and very sweaty) Winter Scout.

~"Perfect!" exclaimed Pearl as she wicked away all of Snowflake's sweat and shaped it into a mirror before freezing it. "Now be careful because sweat needs a lower temperature to freeze than water." Pearl handed the mirror to Cerise.

~"Enh, it doesn't feel like me," said Cerise. "Maybe something that says, 'look out world, I'm a magical girl with a passion for alchemy' with a hint of panache is more my taste."

~"I'd better return to the Winter Woods before my wings melt," said Snowflake.

~"Wait, I've just the thing!" said Pearl, freezing the sweat on Snowflake's skin, then frosting Snowflake's wings. "I've been practising wing frosting."

~"You only did so once before!" exclaimed Labyrinth. "For Jimin's wings!"

~"Incorrect: Jimin was my first successful attempt; I've practised 135 times before on other Wintry Water Talents like Snowbelle and 33 times on other Winter Talents like both Silvers and Fauna, for starters. Since Jimin, I've frosted six more sets of wings, including Snowflake's."

~"Oh for the love of penguin down shed onto the Antarctic ice!" exclaimed the smaller Silver as she flew in, fixed Cerise's hair and made a full-sized mirror for Cerise from the small one Pearl made, then left for the Winter Woods with Snowflake in hand.

~"Wow, this is really happening," said Cerise. "I am loving this new hairdo."

~"Good, because the purple curls work so much better on Silver," said Daylily. "Anyway, we'll need at least four Winter Talents and four more Scouts, one strictly a Scout."

~"Why, Daylily?" asked Labyrinth.

~"You'll see."

~Phoebe, Fauna, Holly, Heidi, Snowflake, Snowbelle and both Silvers met Daylily, Cerise, Pearl and Labyrinth at Cerise's new abode, which was a very simple home built for a Dust Alchemist. Cerise was working on some new Pixie Dust and even used Fairy Dust in some experiments.

~"Why do we need more Scouts than Winter Talents?" asked Snowflake.

~"And why did one have to be strictly a Scout?" asked Snowbelle.

~"Because we're going to relinquish some of our powers to her for a while," answered Daylily.

~"On your Arrival Anniversary?" asked Holly.

~"You have the Pixie and Fairy Dusts ready?" asked Daylily.

~Cerise walked over with a huge bowl of Rainbow Dust.

~"Remember, only your hands are to touch the Rainbow Dust," Labyrinth warned Cerise as she dipped hers in first. "Those neither Scouts nor Winter Talents, please keep your distance." The Magician and Dust Alchemist then flew up above the Scouts and Winter Talents' heads.

~"Wait!" cried Heidi. "Use the Talent Draining Dust first!"

~"Heidi, not even a Dust Alchemist can touch that stuff lest she gains the ability to sneeze," said Labyrinth.

~But Heidi knew where the Talent Draining Dust was and used two grains on herself first. Her Water and Scout Talents spilt in the form of cyan and tan dusts, respectively. She grabbed tweezers that picked up only one grain at a time and placed one grain per talent on each head belonging to either Winter or Scout except Phoebe, then scooped up Fauna's Fast Flight, Pearl's Water, Snowbelle's Winter, Daylily's and Holly's Animal to balance out the emotional aspect, yet still retain the ability to speak to all animals, even predators and even her own Scout.

~"We need a Light Talent, a Tinker, a Gardener, a Musician and a Storyteller," said the taller Silver.

~"And fast!" exclaimed Holly. "The hornets are coming and we can't understand them anymore!"

~"We already have the Storyteller," said Heidi, scooping up the taller Silver's Journalism Talent.

~"Abandon ship!" cried Strawberry as she and a few Tinkers flew in to get away from the hornets.

~Heidi immediately drained Strawberry and only Strawberry because the rest of the Tinkers were strictly Tinkers and Strawberry was a Tinkering Musician, then scooped up both talents. Upon seeing Hickory rush in, Heidi drained her too, scooping up Hickory's Weather. "We're good," said Heidi.

~"What just happened?" asked Hickory.

~"And why can't I fly anymore?" asked Strawberry.

~"You'll get your powers back after Phoebe defeats the hornets," said Heidi.

~"How come Phoebe gets to do that?" asked Pearl.

~"More like how come Phoebe has to do that?" corrected Holly.

~"She's the only Scout that's strictly a Scout," answered Daylily.

~"Labyrinth, Cerise, it's time," said Heidi, holding up the gathered talents.

~Labyrinth and Cerise grabbed the gathered talents and poured everything on Phoebe. Phoebe felt all this extra power coursing through her and soon she glowed almost as bright as the sun, vines grew, winds blew, rains poured, animals drew near, broken items were repaired, snow fell, ice formed, music flowed and creativity flowed all at once, then reined back in. Phoebe smelt like a well-deserving hornet queen and flew outside, the hornets following.

~"All the best to you, Phoebe!" called Daylily.

~Phoebe zipped and zoomed outside, letting the hornets chase her. She was guiding them back to their hive, then, to hide her hornet queen scent, grew a bunch of daffodils, went inside one and now smelt like daffodils with a hint of hornet queen. She grew some tulips too and moved about inside one until she smelt like a garden with no hornets. She flew here and there guiding each swarm back to where they belonged, hiding her swarm smell in flowers she grew, then noticed...

~A fire! Phoebe thought. And it's headed towards Pixie Hollow! Did Kyto get released again?!

~But Kyto was still trapped, along with the other dragons that occupied Neverland, including Tyrras, a female dragon.

~Perhaps Necia caused the fire?

~Phoebe flew towards the fire, but not so close she'd get burnt. Except Fire Talents like Necia, Neverfairies get badly injured from fires this strong provided they live to tell of said fires. Upon closer inspection with her super keen nose (thanks to Heidi granting Phoebe her Scout powers) Phoebe could smell an abandoned campfire, but no fairy present in the fiery vicinity. Not even Necia would dare cause a fire this strong willingly, but someone must've either kidnapped her or a new Fire Talent had just Arrived!

~Phoebe decided to try blowing away the fire, but Heidi must've thought the super lungs too dangerous as Phoebe was out of breath after ten breaths of the fire not budging a millimetre, so instead she had it rain over the fire. Once the fire was doused, Phoebe rushed to find out the cause of the fire.

~"Lemme go, you smelly jerks!" a high voice cried out.

~Phoebe rushed to the voice and found a really tiny girl with wavy blue hair, brown skin and navy eyes. Except the blue hair and navy eyes, this new girl looked a lot like Heidi and was even smaller than her! Phoebe then decided to try prying open the hand that held this tiny girl so tightly and even though she was only thrice as strong as before, just managed to free the new girl, who quickly flew out, fire trailing from her wings instead of Pixie Dust.

~"Let's head back home," Phoebe told the tiny girl as both returned to Pixie Hollow.

Part 4 coming soon!

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-7-1 15:04:17 | All posts
this story is awesome!

Comments

Thanks!  Post time 2021-7-5 15:54
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 03:59 , Processed in 0.123681 second(s), 61 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc