16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-24 10:11:47 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-6-24 10:14

Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

It's that time again

To tell a tale in sweet refrain
Of a fashionable dove
Answering to Foxglove
As she was filled with utter disdain
In the meantime another had a dream
Of having a friend adorned in green
If you've never heard
Of a girl named Lavender
Her new ladybug now matches her colour scheme.

Foxglove and Diamondwings

~"What are we going to do about you?" Foxglove asked her beloved butterfly Diamondwings, who was very tired of just wearing white.

~Diamondwings couldn't answer Foxglove in a way Foxglove would comprehend, granted that Foxglove wasn't very good with other animals. Fortunately, Diamondwings seemed able to comprehend fashion and shared Foxglove's dismay at her plain white wings. After all, white matched everything and it was either that or sepia, which looked horrible on both butterfly and fairy. Also, white was hard to keep clean.

~Fortunately Heather Moonstone the Merfairy and her pink and maroon hummingbird joined Foxglove and Diamondwings. Unlike most merfairies, Heather the Merfairy was not a pinniped all the time, only when wet; when dry, she was a biped. The reason was because when she was Laughed into Existence, Neverland happily accepted her as the first ever to be Laughed from a semi-merbaby, and the first to be born underwater.

~"I can help you with your plight," Heather the Merfairy offered. "Follow me."

~Heather the Merfairy showed Foxglove how to recolour her butterfly: first she had to visit Daisy's Dyes and choose a colour; naturally Foxglove chose purple, specifically gentian. Then, Foxglove flew to Beck's Animal Nursery to choose a butterfly; Diamondwings was still there, but she and Foxglove got stuck until Heather the Merfairy helped with teleportation. Only when Foxglove returned to the Hollow...

~"It worked!" said Foxglove.

~But upon closer inspection, Foxglove realised a lighter colour looked better on Diamondwings, so she tried again, this time with wysteria purple and...

~"Now we look exquisite!" Foxglove said.

~Diamondwings liked her new colour and now reflected Foxglove's personality better.

Lavender and Zalena

~Lavender, seeing Foxglove's butterfly now donning wysteria purple, wanted an Animal Friend too. Lavender decided to head to Beck's animal Nursery, but the selection wasn't that promising. Lavender liked hummingbirds best, then bees, then ladybugs, but only one Animal Friend seemed to want her: a sickly-looking ladybug. Lavender took that ladybug with her and took her home.

~After nursing the ladybug back to health with a visit to Elixa and a quest, Lavender saw that the ladybug was green with chartreuse spots! Before she had a very sickly pale grey on both spots and surrounding areas, but now she was right as rain again. Lavender thought of the perfect name: Sestrenka Zalena Goroshek, which was Russian for Green Polka-dot Sister. Now, Lavender and Zalena were happy as can be in green! Even Foxglove was impressed with Lavender's new Animal Friend because she matched Lavender really well. Now, time to press on.

Thus ends our tale of two charming girls
One in blue curls
The other in purple swirls
The ladybug and butterfly
Indeed soared in high
Spirits as they caught many an eye
The best part of the day
Came as they all flew away
And enjoyed their fun-filled play.

Hope you enjoyed this poem/story combo!

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2021-6-27 07:02:47 | All posts
amazing story

Comments

Why, thank you!  Post time 2021-6-28 15:42
ᴄᴏᴘᴘᴇʀʙᴇʟʟ
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 19:25 , Processed in 0.180228 second(s), 61 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc