Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
Post time 2021-6-23 17:53:36 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Curious533 at 2021-6-23 18:00

new ladybug.png

Lavender Peachgarden might not be the most talkative Gardener out there, butshe can make up for it with her skills in Gardening. She really loves green, especially evergreen, she loves eating leafy greens because she can grow those really well, she loves hummingbirds, bees, ladybugs and other pollinators, trees to her are absolutely lovely since the flowers she likes all the same and she's a tomboy through and through! She doesn't like the fact that she has to wear glasses to see better nor does she like dressing up in fancy or girly clothes or girly fun, like tea parties and she really hates having to put on airs to impress anyone. Her fashion style is usually long sleeves and shorts and her signature glasses, all in green. She also now has a green ladybug, her third favourite flying animal behind hummingbirds and bees and she named her Sestrenka Zalena Goroshek, which means Green Polka-dot Sister, or Zalena for short. If you see Lavender, she is a kind girl, but can't speak that fast, ergo if she speaks at all, her speech bubbles might contain her actions instead of sentences.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 01:48 , Processed in 0.118847 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc