16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-20 18:30:37 | All posts |Dock

Here's my first ever drawing of Pearl.

And here's my first ever drawing of Silver, now tweaked. I know I said I wasn't doing any more Disney Create drawings, but I started this drawing way back 20 February, 2020 and just finished today by adding wings, among other edits. I've done several more in Disney Create, but trust me, I'm not adding any more, not even of characters from the site that weren't already here; if I do such characters henceforth, I'll draw them in either GIMP or FireAlpaca or anywhere post-Flash.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
Post time 2021-7-5 01:42:14 | All posts
I am in love with blue color schemes and the idea of gem and mineral-inspired characters, too! Keep up your amazing work. I don't use Disney Create, so how would I go about trying it?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-7-5 08:20:23 | All posts
Serendipity129 replied at 2021-7-5 01:42
I am in love with blue color schemes and the idea of gem and mineral-inspired characters, too! Keep  ...
Disney Create was a Flash-based application, so I'm not sure it'll be useable without Blue Maxima's Flashpoint or a downgrade of Flash anymore. Also, it required Javascript to work and without one or the other, I can't use it anymore because, Flash. I'd stick with your current drawing app(s) because at least those would still work even offline.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 17:32 , Processed in 0.158302 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc