1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-18 22:44:28 | All posts |Dock

Foxglove Glitterbeam here with the deets of... well, today.

So I saw Saffron in this fabu outfit and I asked her if she knitted it herself and of course she did! It looks so good on her that I asked her to make that outfit I just showed you. Well... both Silvers made the outfit for me instead after Saffron kept fumbling with her sewing needles... was there something off with her talent? Did she have Fairy Distemper, which can cause a loss of one's talent? I wasn't quite sure until I heard that those with Fairy Distemper coughed a lot, had the wrong colour glow and couldn't sleep too well, but Saffron looked fine minus the fumbling.

Okay, the next time I saw Saffron she still looked okay, but when she tried to sew a new outfit together for Daylily, it looked atrocious! Maybe it was something to do with her Pixie Dust rations? Also, as soon as Daylily tried on said outfit, she knew it was way too small for her... in fact, it was way too small for me and I'm pretty petite! Oh, and let's not even talk about the constant needle poking because, eughh.

I checked on Saffron again, but this time she sat by herself crying because she complained of not being able to sew or forge anything, let alone control her metal powers. Strawberry came by to comfort her and Saffron seemed to feel better... at least, that's how I heard it from Strawberry. Finally, it was time to figure out what was up.

Fat load of good sneaking to the Pixie Dust Depot at midnight because tonight it was Heidi's turn to keep watch over said depot. She shooed us away faster than you could calculate the hypotenuse of a scalene right triangle. If at first you don't succeed...

The next morning when I got my daily Pixie Dust ration I noticed something super off. I have never sneezed while getting my Pixie Dust daily ration, but a minute afterwards I kept sneezing... a lot. Tansy couldn't fly straight, Heidi kept breaking stuff no matter how careful she was, Daylily kept crying figurative rivers, Saffron kept losing track of sewing orders, Strawberry could only play fugues anymore, Holly lost her eyesight, Ginkgo had trouble walking, Lenora could only hear out of one ear, Kyra kept getting sick after eating anything but plain grains and water... it was madness. The only one seemingly still okay was Lavender... maybe it was her immense height or slow speech, but whatever it was, she appeared resistant to it.

Good news is, it took onoy a few hours to fix this issue: it had to do with that rainbow Pixie Dust that spilt into the Pixie Dust Tree Well and, having fished it out, Labyrinth and Lavender were able to fix the issues that came with the dust. Finally, time to wait and see what'll happen.

Things were back to rights and our talents worked again! Now to get some more lovely fashion pieces... anyway, with nothing else to add, this entry is officially closed.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 11:19 , Processed in 0.234753 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc