16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-18 21:49:13 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-6-20 18:41

Saffron here to tell you how you can look absolutely amazing!

1. Start off with a positive attitude about the day. I like to sing while I work and many that have heard me sing agree.

2. Take excellent care of yourself. I like a pastry every now and again, but I also need to eat healthier fare to function my best! We Neverfairies are lacto-ovo vegetarian, meaning we only eat vegetation and food that only a living animal can produce, like eggs and milk. Proper hygiene wouldn't hurt either since we Neverfairies bathe pretty often for important events.

3. Find a nice comfy outfit to wear on most days that's still within the attire of your work or education. Neverfairies oft dress in colours matching their talents, but since I'm both a Seamstress and a Singer, along with the ability to Forge, I can wear any colour I want as long as it's durable.

4. Quality friendships are worth more, even if you've only a small amount, than the fans you could acquire for doing something awesome because in the event of something unfortunate happening to you, some fans will inevitably depart, but a true friend will stick around because after all, only those available at your worst deserve your best.

5. If your day is ruined, the last thing you want to do is go about raging over it in the heat of the moment. Rather,  cool down a bit, then if you still feel like you need to talk, talk to one of your loved ones, including your dearest family and friends. Also, don't retaliate in hurt because that can backfire badly.

6. Appreciate what you have now because this'll give you a better comprehension of lack should you lose what you have, in which case you'll know what it's like to be less fortunate.

7. Have a flitterifically magical day! By the by, that's a good thing.

By the by, good thing Silver let me use that picture of her and her little sis Pearl with the unicorn because that embodies happiness to me!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 01:42 , Processed in 0.119865 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc