CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1764|Reply: 4

Game glitches? Or am I just stupid? HELP!!!

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-6-15 07:12:47 | All posts |Dock
This site is so very confusing. There are two versions of the live game (one labeled Game and the othher labeled Game 1.0). In one version (game) I get stuck on an endless loading screen, or I get into a shop or something an I get essentally free items (I was trying to buy a pet, and it just gave it to me. I didn't even know until I logged in again. I also went to make a new character and it shut that down mid making [literally closed the screen and popped back up with "Create a fairy and fly!"]). And in the other version (game 1.0) I see no shops, no areas to enter except the general "Dewdrop Vale" areas, nothing. There are never any servers on for game 1.0 too, I had to run my own server. Is my game just glitching? Is this site all funky? someone please help!
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-6-15 15:59:13 | All posts
honestly i experience the exact same things you wrote about and neither i don't know what's happening
i suppose it's just a bug but i could be wrong
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2021-6-15 20:52:09 | All posts
Hi and welcome ^.^ I'm sure others will have more input, but to address just a couple of things-

Regarding 1.0:
•Game 1.0 is a more completed version of the game. To my knowledge it just became available to all new players (someone please correct me if im wrong To enter game 1.0, players need to launch their own server. Keep in mind that the more people you want to allow in the server, they will be kicked off if you close out the server tab, which may be what happened while you were playing. It's best to run your own server to prevent that. Larger servers typically go live when there are events happening. As for meadows, all of the original maps are in both game versions- 1.0 has additional meadows which can be found in Havendish square via the sign posts or "Forested Pathlet", both in Havendish! occasionally, 1.0 sometimes does unfortunately have some loading issues.

Regarding 2.0:
•Game 2.0 is the big pink "play" button when you enter. There are a few differences in the two but 2.0 is less developed, although it is updated frequently and all items are totally free in both versions. I'm surely forgetting a few things but hopefully that helps

𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2021-6-15 20:54:13 | All posts
vitulz replied at 2021-6-15 20:52
Hi and welcome ^.^ I'm sure others will have more input, but to address just a couple of things-

Re ...

pls disregard the weird emoji i accidentally inserted
𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-16 19:50:33 | All posts
Yes, we do still have glitches, but 1.0 feels more stable despite fewer clothing options, no it is not stupid to ask of glitches, no, you are not stupid and in fact, no one here is, yes, the endless loading screen is still a sad thing to experience, which unfortunately includes our homes in 2.21 now and yes, we do have other areas we can enter in addition to the areas mentioned. I'd avoid the Waterlily Pool because it still has a glitch where if you go to the fuzzy quarter all the way to your right, come back and almost all else will fade to black in the scene, leaving just your fairy and the moving parts of the scenery, but the rest of the meadows are fine in 1.0.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 16:42 , Processed in 0.200028 second(s), 98 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc