CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 764|Reply: 3

[Solved] How do you use the Visit Card and Color Card?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
Post time 2021-6-12 18:11:17 | All posts |Dock
Edited by LittleRoses297 at 2021-6-13 01:27

How do you use The Visit Card and Color Card?

I just bought a visit card because  I though it would be a nice way to say "hi" to people, but I can't  figure out  how it works or if it is in effect. Is there anyway to see what the message it would send says or to edit the messege?

Also, I bought a color card a while back, and I never could figure out quite how to use  it. The desciption for the object is originally in chinese, but when translated to english with google translate, it says, "You can highlight the title of a post or log and change the color". It sounds really cool, but i'm not sure how to activate it...

If you read all of this, thank you so much! Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated! <3

Always be Sincere,
Rose
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2021-6-12 22:45:08 | All posts

Reply reward +5 coins

Hi, these are kind of an abandoned sector of the forum, and, from my understanding, most of them aren't functional because they are really just moderator actions.

I have only ever seen them used twice, one being me about 4 years ago - I added a drawing to a page comment using the Doodle magic [which still appears to be functional in page/blog posts], and a friend turned the text color of a page comment to rainbow.

From all of my recollection of using it all the way back then, I think the option to purchase magic was already a button in the comment editor. So it just automatically activated as soon as I purchased it.

I mean, you can see the magics you have purchased here, but the only two options are to gift or sell.

I'm very sorry that I couldn't be of more help.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-6-13 01:20:15 | All posts
Jasper replied at 2021-6-12 22:45
Hi, these are kind of an abandoned sector of the forum, and, from my understanding, most of them are ...

Okay, thank you! Your explanation makes lots of sense! I kinda thought that might be the case as I couldn't really find much on them before making the thread. Thank you so much for the response! I'm sure that took some time to figure out and it's nice to know from someone who has some experience with them! Thank you so much! You're very nice! : )

Comments

You're very welcome, and thank you!! :)  Post time 2021-7-10 09:54
Always be Sincere,
Rose
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 10:24 , Processed in 0.154990 second(s), 72 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc