1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-7 16:44:41 | All posts |Dock
Silver Winterjewel here this time with some Talent Fashion! I've convinced my friends to pose in outfits per their assigned talents.

Holly here is donning an orange and red ensemble befitting the Animal Talents. Finishing off with a soft tan set of boots with golden tan fringes at the top.

Kyra's wearing a blue Baker's dress complete with cookie tray and stripey stockings.

Saffron has on this blue patchwork dress with buttons tied in to reflect her Sewing talent.

Strawberry's purple panpipes are a great tie-in to her lavender dress, plum headdress and deep lavender sandals. A grand fit for a Musician.

Tansy loves to wear blue, but has a couple acorns tied into her outfit to reflect her Harvest Talent, specifically acorns.

Ginkgo may be a bit deaf, but she's a Fast-Flyer donning a short gentian dress.

The other Silver has on this wintry gown with blue snowflakes, a fitting gala gown for Winter Talents.

Lenora recently got this flowy lavender tunic and white capris to reflect the Storytellers. Some like this colour combo.

Primrose has on a lovely gentian purple skirt and a purple crop top with a few art supplies to reflect the Ar Talent.

Gardenia mixed and matched to form her talent, but at least her teaset was a good pick for her Tea Talent.

Why Daylily simply refuses to wear the brown of Scouts is still beyond me, but at least she has an Elite Scout uniform in golden brown.

This was the best-fitting Storm Talent outfit Hickory had.

Golden and coppery browns are what tie in Labyrinth's Dust Talent outfit.

Heather had on a mostly purple outfit with a red belt tied in to reflect her Performing Talent.

Foxglove prefers purple, but Light Talents generally wear yellow and this was the yellowest she had.

As much as Lavender hates to wear pink, that's what Garden Talents wear... however, she had some fuchsia-genta trousers with a paint pattern with a pointy pink belt, so at least she was fine with it.

Magnolia donned pretty much all green to match the Tinker Talent, plus she even had a hat with a little button on it.

And Onyx, in Water Talent garb, donned her signature spoon that looks like a wand and butterfly barrette.

This was my spiel on my friends and their talents and fashion.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 18:25 , Processed in 0.157233 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc