My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
Post time 2021-6-5 07:19:50 | All posts |Dock

Welcome to Pearl Waterjewel's abode!

Pearl Waterjewel just arrived to the Hollow today (finally!) and decided to spell out her name in her abode. She's a Water Talent and Silver Winterjewel's little sister. Like Silver, she too loves pretty blue dresses and decorations and parties, but unlike her big sis, she's not the best at writing poetry or stories or journal entries, plus she's only a beginner at freezing stuff right now, but at least she can tolerate the cold better than most Water Talents. Her home is about 1/3 the size of her sister's, but it still gets the job done. As much as she liked those dewdrop belts, Silver wanted her to stop borrowing them and find her own fashionable belts, ergo why she now wears a belt that doubles as a pouch. She doesn't like having to attend anything serious, though, given how silly she likes to be nor does she like being left out, but what'd you expect? She'd been trying to get in for almost a year! If you see her in the Hollow, she'll most likely have on an outfit comparable to what she's wearing here.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 18:20 , Processed in 0.113260 second(s), 41 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc