16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-6-1 21:38:15 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-6-1 21:39

The first image is a hybrid vector/png and the second is a .png of a house we used to have in 2.0. I found a thread that introduced me to vectormagic.com and I thought, hmm, I could probably use this... until it told me I needed an account. However, there is still a way to make a sort of vector image that won't look too horrendous without having to join the site or download the software.

1. Visit vectormagic.com. Remember, without an account, some features won't be available.
2. Choose an image to vectorise (.png, .jpg, .bmp or .gif).
3. Wait for the vector software to work its magic, then choose a quality. I recommend the highest one.
4. Inspect your picture for anything you wish to correct.
4a. If you find any problem areas, click "Edit Result" under advanced. Otherwise, go to step 5.
4b. Once taken care of, use the colour picker first, then either zap, pencil or fill in the problem areas with a new colour.
5. Very important! If using Firefox, adjust the zoom to the lowest possible one, then tweak the image to just fut between the two watermarks.
5a. Also important! Switch the view to one panel at a time vertically! Your image will appear bigger if it's a horizontal one.
6. Capture the screen of the image. Do not click the download link; you will need an account there and pay a fee either once or monthly!
7. If you didn't have to tweak anything, close out once. If you did, close out twice.
8. Assuming you do not have an account, your newest ten pieces will save. After that they disappear. If you want to delete the pictures yourself, click in Images, then the X in the upper left of said image and your image will disappear.

Hope this helps.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 06:05 , Processed in 0.232479 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc