Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
Post time 2021-5-30 00:42:20 | All posts |Dock

I found this drawing event on Tumblr called Mermay, so I knew just who to draw: my best friend, Taehyung! You're supposed to draw a merperson every day for the month of Mermay, but I figured I'd still want to participate with this. I’m small compared to him, so you may not see me in the drawing at first. Made with graphite and Prismacolor soft core pencils.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-30 11:30:18 | All posts

Reply reward +1 coins

I actually wrote a story within a story that included you and your merman friend's friendship, but didn't mention either of your names in it because, accuracy and privacy respect. Anyway, it describes that tempting as it may be to have a mer-friend sing to a fairy friend, such would prove inadvisable because of how powerful merfolks' singing voices are. I'll try to find the tale again so I can include that part.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-5-30 11:39:40 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-5-30 11:30
I actually wrote a story within a story that included you and your merman friend's friendship, but d ...

Okay, here's the tale I wrote:

~One day the Dancer flew to his merman friend and asked for a song from his friend, but the merman warned the Dancer that Nevermerfolk voices were dangerous to fairies and sparrowmen, but the Dancer insisted. To hopefully protect his dear friend, the merman decided to wait until daybreak to sing and have the Dancer sit very, very far away, just outside the outskirts of Mermaid Lagoon. Daybreak came and the plan was going well until the Dancer felt himself becoming a bat. The merman sang of his friendship in Mermish, but not even half through verse one he noticed and gasped, then wept! He regretted singing for his dancing friend and sought help.

~In the distance a kindred matriarch heard the woe of a friendship in danger from a song and called for a Belief Talent to right this wrong accidentally wrought upon the Dancer. The Belief Talent then gave her all to encourage belief among the human children and soon the Dancer was free from that batty curse. That was the last time the Dancer asked for a mersong because he never wanted to know even the slightest tinge of being a bat again, and his merman friend agreed, so to protect their friendship and still encourage music, the Dancer was given warning to cover his ears while the merman sang into a special shell he found that negated the dangers of merfolk singing. The friendship was once again safe and happy.

How was that?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-6-1 20:38:27 | All posts
Edited by Serendipity129 at 2021-6-1 18:41
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-5-30 09:30
I actually wrote a story within a story that included you and your merman friend's friendship, but d ...

No way! You wrote a fanfiction about my fanfiction?! I'd love to read it!
Addition: That was awesome! Although I fear becoming a bat, I still wish I could hear his beautiful voice. Instead, I sing for him when we are alone.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-6-1 20:53:50 | All posts
Serendipity129 replied at 2021-6-1 20:38
Addition: That was awesom ...
Technically it's more of a fanfiction within a fanfiction. I have the link below:

https://mail.fairyabc.com/forum. ... &extra=page%3D3

It's too late to reply there, but it's still viewable, among other works, not just mine.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-6-2 05:32:09 | All posts
Serendipity129 replied at 2021-6-1 20:38
Addition: That was awesom ...
Totally understandable since Neverfairies have much safer voices for singing.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 05:10 , Processed in 0.171576 second(s), 102 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc