1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-15 20:01:21 | All posts |Dock
Thankfully Kyra no longer had a tummyache or a toothache, but she still wasn't allowed in the kitchen per the Healers' orders.

Just how much longer?! I, Heather Rosesong, grow increasingly concerned how awry things are going here in the kitchen... of course, by concerned, I mean...

Groan out loud exasperated.
Yeah, things without Kyra were not fairing well and to make things worse, Tansy's glasses fell into the batter she was prepping, she spilt said batter all over herself and got a very bad tummyache from trying to eat all the raw batter she spilt, an excellent reason to try avoiding even tasting the raw batter let alone eating it! Finally having enough, I flew to fetch Jessie, one of the best cooks I knew that wasn't a Culinary Talent. She knew that the batter was best cooked first once measured, mixed and divided, in that order. Without Tansy to help either, things went even slower.

Later we'd only made 1/6 our quota (would've been at least 1/4, but Tansy fell ill too and Kyra was kitchen-barred until her teeth and tummy were completely healthy again). Thankfully, once we enlisted the help of Xenops, we were set to make up for the day's losses the next day. Here was hoping things ran at least as smooth as ice.

Saffron actually came in wearing a Forger's uniform!

A Forger's uniform! She even had on Forger's gloves instead of oven mitts! I had to breathe for a bit and tell myself it would all work out.

Even with Ginkgo dressed a little too clownish.

At least Hickory knew what she was doing this time, but honestly, I had my doubts this would end well if we didn't get a Baker in here soon.

Labyrinth came to help us, alongside her brother Quarry and they were phenomenal! They made all our cookies delicious, our cakes scrumptious, our rolls delectable and our other desserts were...

Everything looked and tasted so good it was almost like giving at least the same love a Baker would give her culinary masterpieces. I was so worried over nothing... We had this gig made for sure!

Over the next ten days while Kyra recovered, our desserts were selling faster than a rabbit could escape its prey! Everyone was so in love with our desserts...

Okay, the above string is some sort of hieroglyphic for our desserts were filled with love and left sunny smiles on all the fairies of Neverland.
Anyway, we were such a hit we couldn't bake our desserts fast enough! I even questioned why we even bothered doubting the lack of a Baker in the first place!
Then Heidi showed up. She'd never eaten a one of our desserts and she brought along her blue butterfly Josiespring to taste a treat Heidi picked up. I'm not sure butterflies can cough, but I do know they can taste with their feet. Josiespring knew something was wrong with our desserts, and when Josiespring knew, so did Heidi. Heidi was the strongest Water Scout we had, but she knew even her tummy wasn't strong enough to resist theside effects of the shortcuts taken, so she told us to stop selling all the treats we made using the Magicshimmers' magic instead of Baker magic. Heidi even quickly traded a honey bun that Quarry made with his magic for one that Xenops baked of her own merit earlier this morning just before the Queen tasted said sweet, warning that even a Queen's tummy was no place for a honey bun made with even lazier magic than that of the Wandies Great or Lesser! Good thing Xenops' bun was still delicious enough for the Queen! After all, what could possibly go wrong?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-30 06:41 , Processed in 0.112180 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc