16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-13 13:59:18 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-5-13 14:02
We were trying to fix this mess and... well, read for yourself.

We were never more distraught than now with all our sweets purple... and then this happened.

A fire, but it was a little pinker than usual!

Thankfully Hickory and Pearl came in and doused the fire for us, but now the kitchen was filling with maroon smoke, so we had to get out of there fast! Oh, and Tansy decided to grab a few hundred acorns in the kitchen, but they were the purple ones!

Oh, and Daylily decided to feed thirteen nearby squirrels every brown acorn we had left that wasn't burnt.

I asked why she couldn't feed the squirrels the purple acorns instead since we had easily at least 407 purples to one brown before she feed all our good browns to the squirrels, and Daylily had the audacity to claim that the brown acorns were the healthiest for the squirrels, seeing that any other colour had serious side effects.

This particular squirrel was the hungriest, but Daylily told him we had no more brown acorns for him to eat on hand, but she and Tansy could give him some more. Tansy kept her distance from the squirrel because she wasn't sure if she was allergic to squirrel fur, but she knew she was allergic to pollen and some feathers. After a while, Daylily and Tansy returned with lots of brown acorns for this hungry squirrel, who ate his fill before the acorns were gone. The other twelve had their fill too, but at least we still had enough brown acorns left to work with. Daylily, however, decided that the brown acorns were belong to the squirrels and other animals that ate acorns since they were the safest.

After all, being an animal Scout meant looking out for the different animals and making sure what they ate was safe for their tummies. Basically, it looked like any further acorn delicacies would have to wait until the kitchen was safe for cooking again, then we'd have to make do with purple acorn everything for a while.

A few days later we got loads of acorns, but very few brown ones. Most were purple, but some were blue...

Some indigo...

Some turquoise...

Ruby...

Some a bit redder than my scarlet hair...

68 of them were fuchsia...

And even a few dozen chartreuse ones, but we only got three baker's dozen brown ones! A red squirrel came and ate a red acorn, but she got really sick! A few more ate some of the acorns, but the ones that weren't brown made them very sick! Green ones were safe to store if they weren't ripe, but every acorn was ripe enough for the squirrels, except those that ate only the brown acorns remained healthy.

Daylily explained to a new grey squirrel that while younger acorns were green and often best stored for later use, sometimes even bitten to cease growth, when the acorns were ripe, brown was the way to go. The grey squirrel awaited her acorn and, once Daylily gave her the acorn, she enjoyed it thoroughly. Because this was the season for squirrels to gather acorns, we now had to give brown priority to the squirrels and other acorn eaters that weren't fairies. Time to find a new cooking project because the brown acorns were now rodents and other acorn-eaters first.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-30 10:32 , Processed in 0.169403 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc