[Solved] Can't change appearance and enter stores

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-5-13 06:37:25 | All posts |Dock
Hello, so I'm fairly new here. I created my account a while ago and at that time I had difficulty loading the game and even creating a fairy. Thankfully, whatever issue that was (could be a bug but I also have the worst internet connection so I don't want to blame the devs) anyways, I can create a fairy and enter the game now. I love it, I can collect berries and stuff, I can do to all of the available places on the map however, I can't enter Clothing stores.

I'll click on a store, for example the one in Havendish Square or the one in Dewdrop and it'll take me to the loading page, you know the oval loading thingy, but the store never loads. It'll stay on the loading page for as long as it's opened. I eventually have to close the web browser (I'm using Firefox) and I have to enter the game again. Also, that doesn't fix it. Is it an internet problem? Or do the servers bug out at different times? I don't know which time region the people here follow and I don't know if I'm allowed to write my time zone so like, if theres something of that sort please let me know.

Another problem I'm facing is that I went to Shelly's and I changed my appearance, I did my fairy's hair and all and the save button kinda just did nothing/froze, I clicked it multiple times and then I closed the shop thing and my fairy's appearance did not change. Apparently, its saved somewhere because when I open the journal book thing my fairy is shown with her new look but like the actual avatar hasn't changed.

Also, how do I collect Neversilver?

I'm sorry if i posted all of this under the wrong section, I'm a little lost here and I'm not good with forums and all so please comment and let me know if I'm supposed to post as where. Again, im really sorry! I just really really want to play Pixie Hollow again and participate in the events on here. Thank you in advance!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 03:11 , Processed in 0.117825 second(s), 45 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc