16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-11 07:27:07 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-5-11 21:00
Silver here and once again I'm writing on behalf of Lavender, who can't speak that fast, so...

Lavender had never seen a Honey Bun before, so I decided to show her one.

This particular recipe called for ten yellow seeds, three bananas, five each bits of honey and yellow dewdrops, for some reason. Kyra tried this recipe, but not even she could make it taste good, so instead I convinced Kyra to make a Honey Bun using a recipe she knew. She used special flour from these rare flowers called Bakergloves, which smell like foxgloves the flower, but look like buttercups except in colour, the colour of blue cornflowers. The flour actually contained the petals and pollen mixed together and dried, then she added nectar from daffodils, mouse butter (yes, mouse butter is from dairy mice), just eighteen grains of sugar because the nectar was already really sweet, mouse milk (again, the dairy mice provide that) and four dollops of sycamore sap mixed into the honey bun. Foxglove (the fairy, not the flower) came by and decided it would look much prettier purple, like her cookies she made.

Kyra, Lavender and I thought the Honey Bun looked fine as was... or would be.
Honeybun.png
But we had a little accident in the mixing when Tansy, without her glasses, flew in and spilt purple acorn paste into the Honey Bun batter, making the entire thing purple on the spot!
Purple Honeybun.png
When Kyra went to bake the Honey Buns, every last one came out purple, even the ones she had in her oven before! She thought everything was ruined until Lavender tasted one and melted with happiness. Foxglove tasted one, then I, then Kyra, then Tansy... the Honey Buns were super delicious and they were Foxglove's favourite colour! Henceforth, the purple Honey Buns were a hit! By the by, acorns are supposed to be brown on the outside, golden tan on the inside, but Tansy found purple acorns to Harvest and make into paste. Lavender agreed that these were the best Honey Buns she ever had.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-30 07:33 , Processed in 0.163460 second(s), 47 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc