16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-6 16:41:38 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-5-6 16:44
Care for a lovely spot of tea with this tale?

~Pearl Waterjewel and Silver Winterjewel wanted to hold a tea party for eighteen friends, one of each talent. They first decided to head outdoors to swing in their cerulean garden. They had a cerulean garden instead of the typical white or green one because whenever both sisters visited their shared abode, it was always too warm for Silver when said garden was green and a little too cold for Pearl when it was white, ergo the cerulean.

~"Silver, what should we have at our tea party?" asked Pearl, the younger sister as she swung high.

~"Tea, of course," answered her older and taller sister Silver, who swung even higher. "Oh, but since there will be twenty altogether, we'll need at least four teapots and plenty of sweets. The smaller Silver's bringing her new recipe of cupcakes, Labyrinth, Heather and Gardenia are bringing a teapot each and we have one here. Strawberry's bringing a harp to play music and Onyx managed to bake some sweets with Kyra, Ginkgo, Foxglove, Daylily and Heather's help and I baked 77 baker's dozen each normal, wintry and snowflower cookies for our party, six grosses of raspberry cookies, 402 each simple blueberry, blue truffle, blue double truffle and silly sweets, Heather baked thirteen baker's gross trays of strawberry cookies, in which each tray can hold an ogdoad and Onyx even brought pumpkin soup that nine of her friends helped make."

~"Yippee!" Pearl flew off her swing.

~"We'd best get ready!" exclaimed Silver as she too flew off her swing.

~As the two sisters worked tirelessly to set up for the party, they set up all the desserts they had on hand: 3003 sunflower cookies, 1608 blueberry sweets, ninety leftover honey buns that Xenops Rosespring had from a previous party, 7777 miniature strawberry cakes that Xenops had from that same party, forty popcorn bowls, all bowls a lovely indigo and wysteria, 79 each golden and blue sandwich and treat platters, compiled respectively by Pearl and Silver, a huge strawberry pie that Silver froze for a party Jessie had to cancel because no one showed but herself and her sister Elva, a carousel of both strawberry and vanilla cupcakes that Jessie had from that same party she had to cancel, two hundred sundaes in pretty pink cups, but all were vanilla all over and courtesy of Silver, a lush cherry cake that Heidi and Jessie worked on together, but gave to Silver to freeze because, cancelled party, a very lovely array of cocoa cups to serve iced cocoa (because hot would've made Silver and Pearl's home melt), an equally lovely array of teacups for iced tea because, same as the cocoa, 71 cool teal sauce vessels and…

~"EEEEEEE!" squealed Pearl. "Our guests are almost here!"

~The two sisters scrambled to finish setting up when…

~"We're here!" sang Primrose as she knocked on the door, her and seventeen others waiting.

~Pearl rushed to get the tea setting, then rushed to Silver, asking, "Please have this frozen for me; I'd do it myself, but I still can't freeze anything that quickly or thoroughly."

~Silver took the tea setting and froze it until it was covered in a dusting of frost so light you could barely see it, then she placed it on the tea table.

~Finally, it was time to welcome the guests.

~"So lovely to come to our tea party," Silver said as she and Pearl began letting in their guests one by one.

~Labyrinth, Heather and Gardenia each added a tea tray to the table Silver had set up. Unfortunately for Gardenia, it was much too cold.

~"Brrrr! I think I need to change into a warmer outfit!" Gardenia cried, her pink ponytail shaking as she shivered.

~"Anyone else need to change into something warmer?" asked Pearl.

~"We're good," answered the rest of the Warm Fairies except Saffron, who was starting to shiver too.

~"Magnolia, are you sure you'll be fine in that?" asked the smaller Silver. "Your dress appears to work even better in the summer than Gardenia's."

~"I had my dress built to keep me nice and toasty even in a Wintry home, plus I won't catch cold or worse," answered Magnolia.

~"Okay, but just in case, I also brought a lovely indigo coat and lavender boots for you."

~"Thanks."

~"Saffron, I think you'd better change into something warmer too," suggested Strawberry.

~"But I don't have anything much warmer than my peacock ensemble," said Saffron.

~"If you'd like, I can loan you one of my four warmest coats," suggested Daylily. "We're almost the same size."

~"What about that green mermaid detective outfit?" suggested Foxglove. "Or that blue butterfly ensemble? Perhaps even your red True Hearts Day outfit?"

~"Those are only a little warmer," said Saffron.

~"Better idea: a new outfit altogether! C'mon!"

~Gardenia, Foxglove and Saffron left the tea party for warmer clothes, but the other seventeen were still good to go for now.

~Saffron, Gardenia and Foxglove all went to get new outfits.

~"Hey, look at my cute new outfit!" exclaimed Saffron, donning a cool lavender feathery gown.

~"Well, check out my new outfit," said Foxglove, donning a purple dress with wysteria polkadot tights and matching high heeled sneaker-boots.

~"And mine," said Gardenia, donning a purple watermelon dress with warm linings and purple fuzzy boots.

~"Better get going, ladies," said Saffron. "The sisters await."

~When Gardenia, Saffron and Foxglove returned, the other guests saw their new outfits and were amazed!

~"Ooh-la-la, trés chic et magnifique!" exclaimed the smaller Silver. "C'est incroyable sens de la mode!"

~"Ah, but the party isn't stopping here," said the taller Silver. "Follow me and Pearl for another icesational surprise!"

~As Silver and Pearl led the way, Pearl flew ahead to an opening and called, "Catch me if you can!"

~"Wait up, Pearl!" called Silver as she too flew in.

~The other eighteen flew in after the two sisters.

~"Wheeeee!" squealed Pearl, sliding down an icy slide and rotating between headfirst and foot-first on her tummy.

~"Yippeeeeeee!" cried Silver as she started foot-first, but then rotated headfirst on her back. "Oh no!" she then exclaimed, shielding her head. "Foot-first, foot-first!"

~After righting herself, Silver landed foot-first after Pearl landed foot-first.

~"Incoming!" called Saffron as she landed tummy-first and everyone else landed on either their backs, bottoms or feet first.

~"Oh, what a pretty chasm," said Tansy.

~Pearl and Silver led the eighteen through an icy tunnel to the actual tea party where all their tea supplies eventually wound up. The air was quite cold here, but everyone was prepared to enjoy the best Icy Tea Party they ever had.

~"A toast to the best of friends and this lavish tea party," said the taller Silver.

~"Here, here," agreed the other nineteen as the party commenced.

~After they all had the treats and fun they wanted and were quite full, it was time to return home. Labyrinth used her magic to help clean up the leftovers (which Silver and Pearl had frozen again for preservation) and the others gathered their utensils and vessels to return to their respective homes. Once everyone bade good night, Pearl and Silver were happy to have a few more leftover treats in case they felt like having a sisters-only party. What a happy way to end such a promising tea party, even if there was a bit of a miscommunication with the attire. With one last bit of teatime, Pearl and Silver had one last cup of tea and one sweet apiece before settling for the night.

Hope you enjoyed this tale!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 12:33 , Processed in 0.212780 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc