16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-29 06:41:30 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-4-29 06:49

Silver here with the latest scoop! Okay, remember when I showed a picture of my new stenowriter at my new transparent desk? Well, as it turns out, this desk is specially made to power my stenowriter, a device used in a special room for mysterious cases and a congregation of sorts. Here's what I have:

(Just in case the picture above won't show, here's another beneath this line)

My friends and I were helping to make this yum-dilly-licious pumpkin soup! I had the onion to add, so I got my mask on before handling said onion because you know how stinky onions can get. As usual, Onyx stirred the soup while Lavender waited with her bowl to taste the soup! Anyway, Holly and Ginkgo were working the soup into a column, Ginkgo swirling it around in a concentrated vortex while Hickory bent it out of the pot, Daylily, Strawberry, Kyra, Holly and Magnolia respectively manned the pumpkin, coconut milk, pepper, salt and sugar. After working so hard on the soup, this is how it turned out:

We ate the soup and had cake until our tummies were full. It was a blast making the soup and eating it too!

Now, I'm off to write an ode to this pumpkin soup oh so delectable! Fly with you later!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 06:02 , Processed in 0.120841 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc