help

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-4-23 13:34:17 | All posts |Dock
when i go to the queens boutique the loading screens slow and the music also stops
My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-4-23 23:26:16 | All posts
Hiya! The Queen's Boutique, House Shops, and Garden shop are all a loading loop. Hopefully in later updates, they will be brought back/added. Feel free to shop at Summit Style in Acorn Summit and the Salon/Spa in Palm Tree Cove. Also the Animal Nursery in Springtime Orchard. However, I don't think you can change the colors for pets at this time. Hope to see you around!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-24 19:11:42 | All posts
If you mean the first loading screen with the bubbles, then it could either be your computer or on the end with the site. I have a rather slow computer too on account of it being almost eight years old, but at least I can still use that to play 2.21. The other screens can be slow for me too, but if you have been playing on a sub-three-year old computer that isn't practically maxed, it might have to do with the site itself. As for the shops and music, the devs are still working on the site, but you can shop at Summit Style, Schelly's Shears, Daisy's Dyes and Beck's Animal Nursery, but if you notice that the Animal Friend is white, leave it white because your only other choice is dark brown. Hope this and other replies in this thread helped.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 22:00 , Processed in 0.186001 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc