Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2021-4-21 13:21:58 | All posts |Dock
Hi. I have been playing FairyABC for the first time in over a year. I try to go in the shops but it just never loads. Is there anything going on or something? Thank you!

[img]http:/
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2021-4-21 21:16:40 | All posts
Hey Snowflake, welcome back

If you're using version 2.21 [the current game version], it's a demo and has a lot of bugs as of now. I've seen a lot of complaints with this issue so it's evidently in the devs' hands. I'd guess either the shops haven't yet been put into 2.21 or it is just a bug that needs to be addressed.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

Always Respect Nature!!

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2021-4-21 21:33:47 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Yes, like Sir Jasper said, there are a number of voids in Version 2.0 following the latest update.  Hopefully, it shall all be resolved soon.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-21 21:58:31 | All posts
Welcome back! I've been playing 2.0 (or rather, what I now refer to as 2.whatever or currently known as 2.21) for--discounting the first 82 days I had this account because I had trouble logging in--about a year and a half and so far the best updates I knew were the last one with loads of custom meadows and about three updates ago, the last before the WebGL 2 exclusivity. 2.21 has sittibg and wing animations and new outfits, but you're once again locked in a standing straight position, only six of the 29 faces have eye colours, only 47 wing options remain (actually now looks like 46 because one is glitched to an original pair), any [new] clothes you save in your inventory disappear if you log out, then back in except what you're wearing and you can forget about a custom home or furniture anymore. Anything improves in 2.21 or whatever's after, we'll let you know.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2021-4-22 08:40:59 | All posts
The shops that should work (2.0 at least) is the salon, dye shop, the store in Acorn Summit, and I believe the pet shop still works, however the process to dye an animal has been glitchy I heard. I don't think any of the other stores work in 2.0.
Ruby Seamoon
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 01:31 , Processed in 0.165744 second(s), 98 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc