3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2021-4-8 20:14:36 | All posts |Dock
First of all thank you to everyone who has been patiently waiting for the winners to be announced! Once again I'm a little late however! I technically said after Easter I'd announce and this is after Easter (wink wink). Second, thank you to everyone who participated! It was so fun seeing all your beautiful creations. It made it very difficult to pick winners since you all rocked this challenge. Thank you to everyone who left nice comments on my original post and the participants. I hope to do this again in sometime in the near future! A round of applause for our winners! But remember, you're all winners <3

Day 1: St. Patrick's Day- Silver
I love the riverdance look! Such a clever idea instead of a typical leprechaun (I had to spell check myself again on that one lol)
day 1 winner.png

Day 2: Spring Cleaning- Crystal
Amelia Bedelia was some of my favorite childhood books I love the tribute you made to the character!
day 2 winner.jpg

Day 3: April Showers- Flora
I absolutely love the classic yellow raincoat look you made! The pink boots is a nice splash of color!
day 3 winner.jpg

Day 4: Bring May Flowers- Hazel
I loved the rose look! It's simple, classy, & very elegant!
day 4 winner.png

Day 5: Tea Party- Flora
Your Mad Hatter cosplay was spot on! You can't have a tea party without him!
day 5 winner.jpg

Day 6: Easter- Hazel
I love your Easter basket! The spring green in your outfit is the perfect look for egg hunting!
day 6 winner.png

Day 7: Spring Formal- Sapphire
A very elegant look! I love the colorscheme! This look remind me of my favorite Polly Pocket doll I had growing up, she was Easter theme and had an outfit very similar to this! You brought up some great memories for me!
day 7 winner.png

Day 8: Cherry Blossom- Silver
I'm really got creative and went against the classic pink cherry blossom! I think the white version of them is super pretty! Great job the shoes are perfect
day 8 winner.png

Day 9: Something You're Looking Forward To- Pumpkin
I too am looking forward to seeing the lillies pop up! The dress you made matches the colors so well! Very pretty & I love the background too!
day 9 winner.jpg

Day 10: Spring Break- Sapphire
I think this outfit turned out so cute! The color is stunning! This look definetly gave me some glamorous beach vibes!
day 10 winner.png

Honorable Mention: Easter- RedYuley727787
I think your outfit was so creative! I think combining bunnies, candies, and carrots made for a very fun & festive outfit! & a very sweet dedication to your sisters rabbit <3
honorablementionn.jpg

Best In Show: Easter- Pumpkin
This outfit is absolutely stunning! The colors are so beautiful & I love the fancy egg bag! It matches the background perfectly too! Job well done! Congrats <3
bestinshoww.jpg

Thank you again for all your hardwork! Picking winners was not easy because you all had such beautiful outfits! Round of applause to everyone! Hope to see you next contest <3

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2021-4-9 16:12:23 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2021-4-9 15:14

It was great seeing all the fun colorful outfits for Spring. I hope you'll plan another contest for Summer. Congrats everyone!!!!!

Comments

I hope to do another contest for the summer!  Post time 2021-4-9 20:32
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-4-9 09:54:16 | All posts
Thanks! Everyone had such cool ideas.

Comments

Congrats! <3  Post time 2021-4-9 20:27
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-9 12:02:08 | All posts
These are amazing! Funnily enough, I think the Mad Hatter wings could really work for Halloween too and the red irises Pumpkin's 2.0 fairy donned matched her Best in Show outfit. Otherwise, great job, everyone!

Comments

What a great idea!  Post time 2021-4-9 20:28
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2021-4-9 21:41:37 | All posts
I love how creative and stylish everyone's outfits are!
~ Flora ~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 09:55 , Processed in 0.242655 second(s), 108 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc