16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-1 22:36:43 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-4-2 08:28

What will happen next? We will soon find out!

~The next morning Daylily got a message that she was to report to the Queen at once with the entire parade procession and all fairies present at rehearsals for said procession. Since Gingerbright was the only firefly with a bent wing, Daylily had to carry her the entire time. Daylily even got word that though the parade would resume, there would need to be a safer way for Tansy to enjoy the parade than tulips or flowers or any other allergens, same with Heidi and Hickory. Daylily nodded in confirmation, then took Gingerbright to Elixa immediately.

~At Elixa's Animal Hospital, Elixa mended Gingerbright's wing, but Gingerbright would have to rest at the Hospital because it would be at least a fortnight to heal completely. Jake was injured too, along with the other 130 animals he crashed into during Tansy's huge sneeze. Violet Beacon, the only firefly in the barrage to have her light dimmed, was clearly upset.

~"It hurts to even try glowing anymore," Violet Beacon said weakly.

~Elixa fixed up Violet Beacon too, along with all the others, but she soon ran out of ingredients for healing fireflies, so Daylily went to fetch these ingredients. Though she had to make twenty trip to have enough ingredients, it was worth it to see the animals getting healed. They would need rest, but at least the healing was working already.

~"We lost our backup parade too?!" cried Foxglove.

~"Not all of them," said Daylily. "We only lost 132, including our fireflies and Jake the Wolverine."

~"Oh, this is bad," said Magnolia. "Without those animals, the parade is a bust. Again."

~"Exactly why you should leave this to the experts," said Serendipity as she flew down. "After all, we Event Talents know how to set up a party."

~"What're you talking about?" asked Foxglove.

~"Leave the planning to me and my talent group; you lot enjoy your little... whatever. Taaaa." Serendipity left.

~"Is it just me or is she out to prove something?" asked Heidi.

~"I think best we change the subject," said Daylily. "For example, there's always the silly streamers, silly clothes, silly antics... good times."

~"Wait a second, that's it!" exclaimed Magnolia. "If we get a few silly items, we can still put on a silly show!"

~"Exuberance!"

~Everyone else looked at Daylily like she had uneven wings full of twigs.

~"What, not a thing?"

~"Straight tootin' it ain't," said Heidi.

~Lots of juggling and pie launching and other silly antics ensued, even to the clothes, case in point, Ginkgo's outrageous tutu.

~"I feel pretty," said Ginkgo as she twirled in her tutu.

~"Looks like we're getting our Silly Days back," said Onyx.

~The animal parade was back in full swing minus the injured and hibernating animals, the acts were funny and the outfits were silly. Heidi even made sure the Garden Talents grew plants that were hypoallergenic to avoid a repeat of the first parade.

~Gloriosa trained with the remaining fireflies and had them blink on and off, fly in circles and form bursts of light. "This'll be a real shindig!" she said.

~Foxglove, who didn't work as well with animals as fashion, simply gathered light and flung it into the air, letting it fall onto her like glitter onto her new purple gown. "I'll be simply scintillating," she said.

~"Scintillating?" asked Heidi. "Foxglove, we don't need to wear light since it'll take place during the daytime."

~"But what if it happens at night? Besides, one must look her very best."

~"Yeah, but we don't need a fancy gown, Foxglove, we just need silly clothes."

~"Places, everyone!" called Daylily.

~Everyone looked towards Daylily.

~"Okay, we all know how important Silly Days are to us, right? Well, this year the theme is Repairs are as Repairs Do, so let's try to look even sillier than ever! That means no fancy gowns, Foxglove."

~"But how will I look amazing when I'm not looking my best?" asked Foxglove.

~"Here's an idea: why not wear this?" suggested Heidi, holding up a purple tutu with pearls only at the upper half.

~"Actually, no pearls either," said Daylily. "But I have the perfect outfit for you!" Daylily pulled out one of her favourite outfits: a firefly suit.

~"No way I can be seen in that," said Foxglove.

~But Daylily had a brown one in Foxglove's size.

~"No way I can be seen in brown! It looks worse as clothing than on our skin!"

~"Picky, picky," Heidi said, pulling out a purple firefly outfit.

~"At least purple'll work on me."

~"C'mon, the Silly Days fun is about to begin!"

~Once everyone was dressed, off to the show!

~With the festivities now going smoothly, the parade was absolutely silly and all the fairies participating did all sorts of silly antics like trying to juggle, pie flinging and even dressing as friendly clowns... well, only Jessie did. Magnolia, however, fled crying when she saw some horribly done makeup donned by Lavender. Apparently Lavender couldn't do her makeup very well since she never liked makeup.

~"C'mon, Magnolia, there are no scary clowns here, only one friendly one," coaxed Labyrinth.

~"But she's scary!" wailed Magnolia, hiding in the shrubbery.

~"Are you coulrophobic or something?" asked Onyx.

~"YEEESSSSS!"

~Acorn decided to join in the fun and throw a pie at Lavender, but he missed, hitting a wolverine instead!

~"Not again!" cried Daylily. "Everyone, axe the pies!"

~Wolverines didn't like pies thrown at them, so when one of the wolverines got hit with one, she started rampaging! Gloriosa then decided to ride said wolverine. "Yeee-haaa!" she cried. "Ride 'em, cowgirl!"

~As the wolverine went about trying to free herself of that pie from her fur, the spectators thought it was a part of the show and kept cheering, but in reality, they were in danger! Add insult to injury, almost every participant had a pie at the ready and launched their pies at the wolverine.

~"Stop the pies! Stop the pies!" cried Daylily. "You're all in danger!"

~But no one believed her... well, except Magnolia, who fled the scene.

~Daylily decided it was time to take matters into her own hands. "Scoot over, Gloriosa!" she said, sitting on the wolverine's back so she could placate her. "All right, Animal Talents, let's remove all these pies from her fur!"

~The Animal Talents tried to comb the pies out of the wolverine's fur, but their combs weren't doing much. As soon as they tried twigs, however, the pies were coming off, but a good deal of pie remained in the wolverine's fur. Only when Heidi called the Bath Talents to clean the wolverine was significant progress made and soon...

~"Everyone hang onto or hide in something extra sturdy!" Heidi warned and Daylily repeated for all the animals before heeding the warning.

~This time everyone heeded.

~"Here goes nothing," Heidi said as she took a deep breath and blew away all the remaining soap, water and decorations while the wolverine hung onto the stage. Heidi took too deep a breath to keep the wolverine stable, but at least the wolverine was clean again and her fur never looked better. "That better?" she asked.

~Daylily came by and repeated the question in Wolverine and the wolverine confirmed she was. "That's a yes," she told Heidi.

~Once everyone came out of hiding, Silly Days were back on minus the pies and the rest of the event went swimmingly!

~"That was the most exciting Silly Days ever!" exclaimed Kyra.

~"No kidding!" said Acorn. "Did you see how that wolverine got turbo dried?"

~"Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well," said Serendipity, taking a step towards Daylily at each 'well'. "Looks like your Silly Days parade was a smash hit after all, among other events, but don't forget, leave the other events to the experts."

~"Wasn't easy, but it was fun," said Daylily. "Hey, maybe we should work together next year for Silly Days."

~Serendipity laughed. "What a preposterous idea! Everyone knows only Event Talents, Tinkers and Helpers do the decorations at these events."

~"Maybe it should be all talents helping from now on. We each have something to offer."

~With the Silly Days goods wrapped up, everyone agreed that this year was the best yet... even if it started out a complete wreck. Whenever Silly Days happens, just remember: we all have something to offer.

Hope you enjoyed the last part of the Silly Days Arc. Fly with you next time!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-8 13:01 , Processed in 0.235315 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc