[Unsolved] Problems Entering Houseware

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-22 15:21:39 | All posts |Dock
I'm not entirely certain if I'm having this problem because I'm impatient or my computer just doesn't work right but I'm having issues getting into the furniture shop--I always end up with an endless loading screen. If anyone has any clue as to why this might be happening and/or how to fix it please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

~ Acorn ~

Credits
<
Post time 2021-3-30 12:23:27 | All posts
Hello! I want to let you know that it isn't just you. Some shops throughout the hollow in
2.0 aren't fully functional. These include Queens Boutique, Coal's Clothiers, Neville's New Homes,
and the furniture shop. These are the ones that I remember off the top of my head. You will be in a endless loading screen if you enter the shops. The shops that are open are, Summit Style, Daisy's Dye, the pet shop, and the shop in Palm Tree Cove. There is a dye shop in Chilly Falls but you can't do anything in there yet. And there are many different "meadows" or places you can visit in Havendish Square. Until the other shops are fully functional, these are some really good places in the hollow that are available. I hope this helped!

~Acorn

Comments

Thanks this is helpful! Do you know when the Neville's New Homes and the housewares shop will be functional?  Post time 2021-3-30 15:31
~Acorn Bubbleberry
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-30 10:48:57 | All posts
i have the same problem
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

~ Acorn ~

Credits
<
Post time 2021-3-30 16:22:24 | All posts
wavesup replied at 2021-3-30 12:23
Hello! I want to let you know that it isn't just you. Some shops throughout the hollow in
2.0 aren' ...

@stop0hammertime I am not part of the dev team so I don't have an answer as to when the shops will be functional. When they do I will let you know. Also pls be patient with the devs. They are working their very hardest. I hope this helped!

~Acorn
~Acorn Bubbleberry
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-30 19:48:22 | All posts
The devs are very busy working their wings to a blur on the shops and other things. I'm sure when things start working again they'll let us know; until then, maybe only stick to the following shops, far as I can recall:
Summit Style
Daisy's Dyes
The Appearance Salon, now a 1 stop shop for wings, hair, faces and skin. Sadly, options were badly nerfed.
Otherwise, you can fly pretty much anywhere else clickable that isn't a shop.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-31 03:51:58 | All posts
Im having the same problem as well.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:00 , Processed in 0.159069 second(s), 109 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc