CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1793|Reply: 7

[Solved] Quick Question! (haven't been in game in awhile sorry LOL)

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2021-3-20 11:29:26 | All posts |Dock
Hey ya'll, I've been away on the mainland for a long time & apparently I missed some serious updates here XD
I'm a bit confused on how to make the salon work now & can't seem to change colors properly (can't find eye color at all now) Idk if it's the game or just me being a bit clueless XDD any answers would be appriciated. The updates look super cool so far btw, can't wait to explore everything!
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-20 11:42:32 | All posts
The wing, hair and face shops have merged into one shop now and we only have 47 wing options, but one of the options appears as a repeat of a set if default wings, the eye colours are only available on the six new faces and you can't change lip or eye colour anymore, plus forget about buying a new home or furniture or donations anymore. As for clothes, any new clothes you get can't be kept anymore, which is strange and you can't even recolour the ones you're wearing, even if they're redyeable because, weird update glitch or something... one dye shop still works: Daisy's, but if you made a fairy on 2.0 post-Flash or something, that fairy is bound by the above criteria, but all fairies with custom wings are bound by the wing criteria. Hopefully at least one or two updates down the road we'll have at least a hundred wings back in addition to the 47 we have, eye colour options for the original 23 faces, the option to keep your clothes, the option of a different home and furniture and the option to recolour your Animal Friend other than white or sepia. Hope this helps.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-20 23:05:27 | All posts
i just got back into this game so it confused me too. for the salon, you need to go to shelly's and for any clothes you need to go to summit style!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-3-21 19:01:46 | All posts
Hi Fauna! Welcome Back to Pixie Hollow! 2.0 is a little buggy right now. If you try to change your eyes or use the anime eyes and you change back to pixie eyes.... you get stuck with colorless eyes. Hopefully they will patch that out soon! A lot of wings were taken out of 2.0 and people are hoping that they will be put back in with the next update! The good news is that there is faster loading times and no need to cashe clothing anymore. However there is a bug with the shoes that they will not go in your journal and you have to get new ones each time you change them. Thankfully 1.0 is working just fine and since your not a new fairy I'm sure you can still play 1.0 and even with 2.0 being a little buggy it is still really fun to play! I hope to fly with you soon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-3-21 19:33:51 | All posts
Welcome back! The only shops open are Summit Style, Daisy's Dyes, and Shelly's Hair Salon. House stores are unavailable. Hopefully we'll get them back in later updates! Face, hair, and wings are all in Shelly's. Helps to refresh and go straight there. If you don't see your player in the circle screen, refresh and try again. Hope to see you soon!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-23 16:09:15 | All posts
Okay, I was a little erroneous in my calculations about the wings before, but doubling the current wing options gives you only 94 wings, not 98. Still, if we got at least 53 more sets of wings and far fewer glitches, that'd be so awesome!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-3-25 06:51:08 | All posts
SapphireGlitter replied at 2021-3-21 19:01
Hi Fauna! Welcome Back to Pixie Hollow! 2.0 is a little buggy right now. If you try to change your e ...

Thanks! That helps to know XD
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-31 04:31:59 | All posts
Do not judge strictly. If I am a man, it does not mean that I cannot play this game. Thank you for your understanding))) So this is what it is about: I just returned to this game, so it confused me too. for the salon you need to go to the seashell, and for any clothes you need to go in the style of the top!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 00:15 , Processed in 0.277985 second(s), 132 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc