16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-12 19:42:20 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-3-12 19:42

I'd been listening to this music called Lo-fi this year when I came across this girl that's nigh-constantly studying. I decided to do a cosplay of her, but with two twists: Instead of a ponytail, she'd have her hair out and Silver would join her. If you look closely, you can see that the Study Girl from this stream called ChilledCow has her mp3 player in the same hand she writes with so she can enjoy her Lo-fi music. Fortunately, the particular headphones the Study Girl has on are too comfortable for her to care that Silver's just skipping up the former's arm.

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-3-13 17:22:22 | All posts
Nice cosplay! I know which girl you mean! I listen to ChilledCow Lo-Fi music too! I normally listen when I'm trying to relax! You did a great job with the cosplay! it looks just like her! Also I love that Silver is on her arm that is such a cute touch
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
 Author| Post time 2021-3-13 21:26:44 | All posts
SapphireGlitter replied at 2021-3-13 17:22
Nice cosplay! I know which girl you mean! I listen to ChilledCow Lo-Fi music too! I normally listen  ...
Thanks! I probably should've made Silver 1/13 scale to the Study Girl instead of 1/8 because if the average fairy is 127mm, that would make the Study Girl only 1m 16mm tall instead of about 165cm! Either that or we can assume that Silver somehow gained the ability to shift size and could grow to just over two decimetres from thirteen centimetres (I'd make her taller than average anyway)... or we can assume that Silver was born from a really big laugh that made her two decimetres tall. Who knows?

˜˜\(-_-)/˜˜

^-------Seriously trying to find the right typeable shrug emoticon here.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
 Author| Post time 2021-3-20 21:56:09 | All posts
Oh, just an update: as of 18 March 2021, the ChilledCow is now Lofi Girl because the Study Girl is the new mascot for the channel. Just found out today.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 01:52 , Processed in 0.185128 second(s), 78 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc