1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-9 20:25:13 | All posts |Dock
Although I've yet to see Toy Story 4, I remember watching the first three Toy Stories and I thoroughly enjoyed them! You can even tell the technology had come a very long way since the first Toy Story! Anyone else seen the Toy Story quadrology (4-parter) or the shorts that came along? I saw some of the shorts and have the first three on audiobook too, but please no spoilers.

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-10 14:26:54 | All posts
yes, toystory 4 was really sweet, you should check it out. should warn you though, it has a different sort of feel to it(it's a sweet movie but it doesn't exactly feel like toystory). i will say one thing that bothered me was that they changed Bo Peep's character. in the originals she was sweet and caring but in these she's very hurt by living a ruff life alone and has closed off much emotion and plays the tough cookie act (it was a little hard to get used to honestly for me) by the end she softens a little though. if you can overlook some things, the movie is very touching about no one is trash and everyone matters and has a part to play in this world.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-13 03:39:22 | All posts
I also saw that you made a post about Sofia the first, it was locked or I would have responded. Yes! I totally agree, it doesn't talk down to it's viewers, sofia's got some pretty good advice. our family absolutely adores the show. I am soo happy they gave cedric a happy ending, honestly he was my favorite and it made me very sad for the poor dear that everyone was mean to him and treated him like he wasn't worth anything . Glad to hear there are others who are fans ^.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-3-13 17:16:17 | All posts
prettypinky9 replied at 2021-3-13 03:39
I also saw that you made a post about Sofia the first, it was locked or I would have responded. Yes! ...
I wrote that thread a few months back shortly after marathoning Sofea the First. As for Toy Story 4, haven't seen that yet, but I did see this series Forky Asks a Question early this morning and it was really awesome. If you want any further info about that series, see for yourself because I amn't providing spoilers for said series either.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-13 22:01:40 | All posts
i'll take your advice and be sure to look that series up :>. forky's really cute.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 12:57 , Processed in 0.247429 second(s), 87 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc