[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-9 10:49:38 | All posts |Dock
Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new to FairyABC and wanted to introduce myself! If you see me around, my main fairy is a garden-talent named Ginger Cottonbeam.

I was a long-time fan of the OG Pixie Hollow, had played it since I was around 6 or 7. I really loved the older versions of the game and stopped playing so much after the updates a year or two before it closed down. Still was super sad when it closed, though. Seeing FairyABC come to life after the shutdown was so exciting!! I recently remembered this game exists and had to make a new account because I think my old one got deleted from inactivity.

One question that I have is, what's the process for joining the mod/dev team of FairyABC? I would love to help out any way I can, and have both art and programming experience. If anything I could do bug testing/patching, fixing typos, and other tedious things? I'm pretty detail oriented. If not, that's understandable! I only just joined, after all.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Wish I could access 1.0, but unfortunately I'm stuck in 2.0 for now lol. I'll have to post art in the art forums some time.

-Ginger

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-3-9 15:37:19 | All posts
Hi Ginger! Welcome back to the hollow! I'm Sapphire Glitterwish! I'm not sure of all of the details of being a mod on fairyabc but I would say being a minister the highest non mod rank and being active on the forums daily and helping out other pixies a lot would be some of the requirements. So for now I think it would be best to just enjoy the game and slowly work your way up to minister by posting in the forums when you can

Comments

Hey Sapphire! Thanks for the welcome! Ooh, I see. That would make sense. TY!!  Post time 2021-3-10 08:09
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-9 18:45:33 | All posts
I too remember the original Pixie Hollow, but I continued to play even post-updates. On the very last day I couldn't play because I had something else to do, but since then I'd coped with Disney Create (now gone for real because, no more Flash) and by creating different fairies on other Disney fairies sites (also gone for real) until I found this one. As for mod or dev, I think you'd have to apply first, then prove yourself and not abuse that power. Also, if you know you won't be able to keep a regular schedule, say at least weekly, maybe best to remain a non-mod and stick with working to a minister rank since ministers and up can do a few extra things (ministers have no mod privileges, though).

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-3-9 22:31:34 | All posts
Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2021-3-9 19:37

Hullo Ginger! Happy you found/remembered this place! I be Moon, Moonsprite in 2.0. If you have an older account, it might be frozen. There is a thread on how to reactivate but my phone is not happy with me at the moment, lol.
Wow! Sounds like you could bring a lot to the dev team! I think they choose you when they need more help. You have to be active, knowledgable about the site and game and helpful. All things I'm sure you will be. Been on here 4 years and still don't know everything. Good luck!
Please share your art! Any advice for those that want to give it a try?
Edit* AHA! Found it.  https://www.fairyabc.com/thread/4429/1/1.html
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-3-10 08:30:03 | All posts
Edited by cottonbeam52 at 2021-3-10 09:34
MoonChildPotter replied at 2021-3-9 22:31
Hullo Ginger! Happy you found/remembered this place! I be Moon, Moonsprite in 2.0. If you have an ol ...

Hey Moon!! Thanks! Oh wow, I had no idea you could reactivate old accounts. I'll have to try that..
Edit: It looks like in order to revive my account I'd have to be logged in first, but I don't remember my old username and don't have it written anywhere.

I hope I'd be able to help out!! I've been looking up how certain things work on the game engine they're using to run FairyABC, just out of curiosity. I still have many questions, haha. Don't have much experience with web browser games specifically, just programming in general, but hopefully that prior experience will make me a fast learner?
Oh wow, four years is a long time. Guess I'll be hanging around here too and learning as much as I can

Advice for those that want to try doing art? Hm, I'd say don't compare yourself to others and draw what makes you happy. That'll make doing art the most fun! Also, don't be afraid to look up tutorials!!
Thanks for the welcome
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 02:08 , Processed in 0.204953 second(s), 99 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc