1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-6 20:46:11 | All posts |Dock
Some feel that the best way to channel inspiration is to be surrounded by a certain atmosphere, like the beach or a field or the city. Some, however, can't visit those places at all; in those instances, I find a little active time helps. Active time can be exercise or playtime or even a simple walk. Sometimes we can even stem inspiration from what we see on our screens; I find that if I'm trying to write a story and lost on where to go next, I try to remember some fun dreams I had in bits and pieces or refer to notes I took of a dream or nineteen I had that I deemed worthy of a tale. If neither of these work, I try to find a playlist that'll set the mood I want to convey. Should neither of these work, it's time for a screen break so I can do something a little more active, then return to my writing. For writing, I strongly recommend first trying various methods, not just the ones I listed, then stick with what's working at that time. Same goes for art or any other art medium; do you when it comes to inspiration.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 13:09 , Processed in 0.149257 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc