1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-3-3 00:04:44 | All posts |Dock
~Okay, just so you know, I recently found out that Lavender Peachgarden can read, but can't write yet, so I'm her ghostwriter. Also, she wanted it known that just because she's very slow-spoken doesn't make her Incomplete, or as the humans would've called her some time ago, handicapped (I think the term today would be limited or atypical?) Anyway, onto the ghostwriting, but this will refer to all but yours truly in the third person, not the first.

~Lavender really likes to dig in the dirt and make plants grow, especially with her bare feet. She may be a Gardener, but she hates wearing anything fancy, even in green, her favourite colour. Also, she's extremelt tall, perhaps one of the tallest Gardeners alive! She could possibly be even taller than one of the tallest Light Talent I'd ever met, but said Light Talent won't be named here. She'd rather bathe in a small rain shower than a tub let alone a stream because she doesn't want to risk injury even to herself from accidental plant growth, would rather eat what she grew and would rather get really down and dirty with her Gardening to make the bath worthwhile. Did I mention she can also wash her own hair now that I showed her? Even Neverfairies have to wash their hair.

~She seems to really like me and Tansy, maybe Tansy because, glasses or me because I used to have a really bad speech impediment, but then again, she's yet to meet a fairy she didn't like. Unfortunately she did meet a few things she doesn't like, such as dressing all prim and proper. She also doesn't like wearing anything atop her head or seeing anyone get ridiculed.

~All in all, she's really kind and playful once you get to know her and she even likes her home except for how pink it is. She'd prefer a green home, but that's for Tinkers. Maybe one day we'll see what she's really capable of. Until then, fly with you later!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-16 20:13 , Processed in 0.117983 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc