1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-26 12:23:15 | All posts |Dock
This is Silver Winterjewel reporting from Pixie Hollow.

Okay, remember this picture? That's me writing in my journal. You see, I'm not just a Winter Talent, I'm more of a Wintry Writer or Wintry Artist since I've written quite a few tales here. Who says Winter Talents can only like wintry things? By the by, my home actually looks more like this one below...

My home is the biggest available in 1.0 because everyone else has a default home, including this one I accidentally stumbled into once...

And under this line's what a Water Talent home would look like taller...

I like exploring the different realms and whatnot, but Candyland's my favourite place because it's so much fun there!

I even get to slide down a mountain topped with icing there!

Although sometimes things can go wrong, case in point the following: above is me in Candyland almost losing my shoes and calves separating...

Limbs all over the place...

Discolouration...

If any colouration!

Stretched, backwards wings...

And gigantism! Granted I'm pretty tall for a Neverfairy, but not that tall! Also, why are two pairs of my shoes following me?

Even the blinking and belt where the necklace should be glitch can happen. I was just trying to show support for the pangolins here since pangolins are so endangered now.

And support for these snowmen here... they sure can wail! By the by, in band speak, it means they can really play.

Oh, and did I mention I have to be extra careful on The Mainland right now because of some dangerous illness? Winter's almost up, so I'll be returning to Pixie Hollow once spring arrives and I can finally breathe easy again. Good thing in Pixie Hollow almost everything we have is biodegradable, even our masks.

With snowtime almost up on the Mainland, guess I'll have to build snowmen back in the Winter Woods. Now, I can't wait to get in some serious playtime!

Well, Fly with you later!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 01:53 , Processed in 0.176131 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc