fairyabc is perfect

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-2-22 22:05:29 | All posts |Dock
hello! my fairies name is Amethyst , but you can call me megs ive been playing pixie hollow since 2009 and ive been hearing about fairyabc since 2015 and just got around to trying it, the game is amazing and although it's a bit glitchy, it's the best we'll get to the real pixie hollow hehe, i did experience a glitch where i am not able to enter neville's new homes, the furniture store, coal's, or a few other shops as it just gets stucks on the loading screen. Anyone else experience this? also i can change my fairies lips color, but then the new lips, they dont save. i can still play despite these glitches i just want to see if there's a solution anyways it's great to be joining this community of people who love Pixie Hollow as much as i did and still do!!<3 hope to fly with you guys in the game soon!!
             -megs/Amethyst myfairy.png
-Megs<3
My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-2-26 20:03:29 | All posts
Hi Megs! Welcome to Fairyabc! I'm Sapphire Glitterwish in both 1.0 and 2.0! I joined the og in 2009 too! I'm very happy that you like fairyabc so far!! Everyone here is super nice and would love to help you out if you need anything! Also I love your outfit
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-22 22:33:22 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-2-22 22:37
I actually caught a glimpse of you earlier today, but you had on a different hairdo. I can't remember all the details, but let's just say since the update of 2.whatever, I haven't been on 2.0 as often.

Edit: I realise things on my screen looked a little redder thanks to this program called Flux, but I'm pretty sure I saw you at Havendish in that outfit, which looked browner on my screen.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2021-2-23 12:52:48 | All posts
Ooh yeah some shops don't work. The shops that do work are the salon, the clothes shop in Acorn Summit, the dye shop in Cherryblossom and (I believe) the pet shop somewhere in Springtime (I think Springtime Orchard.) Welcome!
Ruby Seamoon
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

~ Acorn ~

Credits
<
Post time 2021-2-23 12:56:31 | All posts
Welcome to the Hollow Megs!!! We are happy to have you. Some of the stores in 2.0
aren't available to access yet. So you just get stuck in a loading screen. The shops that I know
have this glitch include the Queen's Boutique, Coal's Clothiers, and the housing and furniture aren't fully complete. But besides that, welcome to fairyabc. I hope we can be friends!
~Acorn
~Acorn Bubbleberry
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-2-23 14:10:30 | All posts
Aww yay, happy you found this place Megs! Another original PH player is always nice to see! Can't wait to fly with you! I'm Moonsprite in 2.0. I don't know if this will help at all but the anime eyes in the face shop didn't save at first. I had to refresh then fly back in and buy them again. It saved! Hope it helps. The only shops I know you can go in are Summit Style and the wing and spa in Palm Tree Cove. Others might have been updated, I haven't been on in a while.
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-3-8 11:12:11 | All posts
Hello!! I just joined as well!
I mean- technically I had an account on FairyABC and played a little a couple years ago. Recently I remembered it and came back to this website, but forgot my account and had to make a new one. Oh well, haha. Nice to meet you!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 15:28 , Processed in 0.166107 second(s), 129 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc