1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-11 20:15:15 | All posts |Dock

I'm Ginkgo Silkmuse and Violet Beacon has joined me in this picture. We're both visiting Mae's Wing Care and we used to have this sweet pair of wings available.

This is the very last picture I have in these lovely dark indigo wings.

You see, I mentioned that I am a little deaf and needed a friend that blinked signals to me. When we returned quite a while later...

That's right: Holly was wingless for a while when I saw her... and so was I, but I don't have a picture of me wingless. Anyway, I had to change my wings to these...

Let's just say I still miss my other wings, which were way prettier. Also, although Violet Beacon returned, she only seems able to face right while flying anymore. Things just don't seem to work the same since the updates and we now have fewer face feature and wing options... 47 for the wings, I've been told, out of that in near quintuplicate... about 237? Holly had to get new wings, but she doesn't like the pink tips, which ruin the soft blue for her. My new ones are okay, but they feel too big for me. As for Heather, she liked her new wings better because, more drama and vibrance, case in point:

For some reason, she wanted me to include her red and green gown with her old wings...

And a picture of her in her sunny scarlet gown in her new wings.

I hope things improve soon and we get our options back.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-2-25 16:43:27 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-2-25 16:44
Well, so far no update on the wings. \(-_-)/ Still, I'll see what updates we have.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 10:20 , Processed in 0.134479 second(s), 54 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc