CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 682|Reply: 4

safe place to find common roleplayers!no language,no gore,nothing, inappropriate

[Copy url]
Guest  Post time 2021-2-10 12:26:24 |Dock
Hi guys! i'm new here and this is my first post. i wanted to open a thread where people could find people to roleplay with in a safe place (family friendly please,no cussing,nothing over pg)! For those who don't know what roleplaying is: it's acting out a story with other people as characters from tv shows,movies,books etc. Now to be clear, please don't ever ever share personal info with other players (emails,phone numbers,social media etc+ personal info about yourself), you don't know who they are or if they are prendtening to be something they are not (honestly to younger players i would suggest not saying your age at all). sorry not trying to scare people lol (i just want to keep ya'll safe, since i know there are younger kids on this site as well).
Have fun! Alexa Neverdew
re-posted cause i don't know what i'm doing lol

Guest  Post time 2021-2-11 03:03:25
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-2-10 19:46
You won't have to worry about anything beyond PG from me since I prefer my stuff up to PG.

phew ok lol. what kinds of fandoms do u like to roleplay?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-10 19:46:38 | All posts
Anonymous replied at 2021-2-10 14:29
well, i kinda meant the fairy abc website. If you go to another site then it's up too you. i just me ...
You won't have to worry about anything beyond PG from me since I prefer my stuff up to PG.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Guest  Post time 2021-2-10 14:29:41
well, i kinda meant the fairy abc website. If you go to another site then it's up too you. i just meant no pg 13+ content on here please.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-10 13:36:01 | All posts
I don't give out any of my personal info anyway, but as for finding a place that's up to PG, did you mean within the site or elsewhere?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 22:43 , Processed in 0.192776 second(s), 88 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc