CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 531|Reply: 0

[Story] Legend of the Rainbow Fairy Part 3 (the finale)

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-2-10 08:13:18 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Frostwinter at 2021-2-10 08:26

One month later

"I just can't seem to get the colour to change..." Yasmin muttered to herself as she's splashing rainbow light over a leaf. Since finding out that she is the rainbow fairy that is meant to bring back colour to the Hollow, Yasmin has been trying to figure out how to change the colour of objects. It just isn't working. Dumping the ,now, rainbow coloured leaf down, she rests her head on her notebook containing all her ideas when her door knocks. Yasmin gets up and walks to the door where she finds her sister, Wispa, standing also frustrated about something.
"What have you been doing!" She hissed "we were supposed to meet Snow at the border, now hurry up or we'll miss her!"
"Oooooh! I'm sorry... I completely forgot. I'm still trying to change the colour of leaves." Yasmin replied.
"I can see that." As Wispa says this, she points to the stack of rainbow leaves behind Yasmin "Anyway, lets go!"

Not too long later they reach the border where Snowflake is waiting.
"Hey!" She says "Wondered where you two went."
"Sorry. My fault." Yasmin replies "rainbows."
"Still having trouble?"
"Don't remind me!"
"Try speeking to an alchamy fairy... They could give you some ideas."
The conversation is shortlived when Frostwhisper appears from behind tell in Snowflake to hurry up because they are about to leave.
"Coming Frost!" Snowflake calls back and adds "See you two later... Hope you find something Yas..." before she flies off leaving her sisters behind.
"I'm gonna go see Z." Yasmin says to Wispa.
"Ok Yas... see ya later" Wispa replies before they seporate.

Yasmin reaches Zerina's home and knocks on the door where she is greeted by a fairy dressed in pirate style clothes.
"Hey Z..." Yasmin starts "Can I ask something?"
"Yeah... go for it!" Z states as they go inside. Yasmin explains how she is a rainbow fairy who is meant to bring colour back to Pixie Hollow but can't work out how, Z replies by saying how she mixes the colours she needs with pixie dust and that Yasmin should try seporating the colours instead.
"That might work... thanks Z!" Yasmin states as she leaves to test the idea.

"So if I try splitting the rainbow light into it's different colours and transfer it to the leaf..." Yasmin mutters to herself as she splits a rainbow into pieces and transfering the red to the leaf watching it change colour.
"It worked!" Yasmin then desides to try on other objects having the same result. "I have to tell Wispa!" and flies off to her sister who congratulates her along with Vidia, Tizzywing and some other fast-flyers.
"And good timing too!" one states, clearly panicked about something as she points and says "Look!" and before everyones' eyes, everything is turning grey."Oh no!" some fairies say.
"I need every water fairy and every light fairy at the Pixie Dust Tree now!" Yasmin call. Wispa nods and goes to gathers the fairies.

At the tree Yasmin explains the situation and why she needs the water and light fairies.
"The plan is, all of you make as many rainbows as possible and I will seporate the colours and send them to everything in Pixie Hollow!" Yasmin announces. So the fairies make rainbows and Yasmin collects the coloursbut something strange happens. Yasmin's outfit begins to change from a blue and yellow to many colours as she sends out all the different colours across the Hollow.
"She's becoming the rainbow." someone states as colour washes back everywhere. Yasmin looks to see everything changed and everyone cheering.
"You did it Yas!" Wispa cheers.

The next day the winter fairies are back and told everything before an official celibration happens in Yasmin's honor.

The end

Sorry it took sooo long but hope you enjoyed the series.
Keep Chilled
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-8 18:30 , Processed in 0.223987 second(s), 41 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc