[Default] Glitch found

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-2-7 10:03:59 | All posts |Dock
I was trying to create my fairy and when I went to select my face, hair (back + front), and wings they were all stuck on the default one. I could change any colors as I wished, though. Please tell me what to do

Also I don't know where to put this thread so please don't be mean if I put it in the wrong place, this is my first time posting something.

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-2-7 16:27:12 | All posts
Hi welcome to Fairyabc! Sorry that you are having problems with create a fairy! They just updated the game a few weeks ago that could be why you are having some problems. My best advice would be to go into the game with the default setting and then fly to the salon in Palm Tree Cove! You can change all of your features there face hair wings skin everything! The even added some new hairstyle and anime eyes that you might like! Also as of right now everything is free! So you wont need to grind for ingredients like in the old game to change your look! If you still can't get the look that you want I would just wait it out for another update but hopefully you will be able to change things the way that you like them in game! Also most everyone is nice and helpful here I don't think anyone would be mean so don't worry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-7 18:45:30 | All posts
Sapphire has a point there, but do remember, we only have 47 wings to choose from at the moment, almost 1/5 the wings we had before. Also, only the anime faces you can choose an eye colour with anymore; try with the 23 classic faces and you'll just either end up with eyes matching your skin colour or white irises. Oh, and if you're playing on an older browser that only supports WebGL 1, 2.0 won't work on that browser. Although we can recolour our clothes before buying, be careful as clicking on colours that hover above the clothing options usually causes you to click a different outfit, plus be especially careful with the shoes as tey tend to disappear from your inventory after leaving the store. I know it sounds like a long complaint, but that glitch you found is not the only one to exist. Here's hoping the game will at least double our current wing options and give our eye colour options back.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 17:36 , Processed in 0.161592 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc