[Solved] Issues with Fairy creation

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-2-7 01:19:48 | All posts |Dock
Hi! I just found out about this site and wanted to join to relive my childhood a little bit, but I'm having issues with fairy creation! I'm able to change eye, hair, wing and face skin color (skin color doesnt affect body at all ) but nothing else works. I can't change the face, hair or size of my fairy. I've tried looking over the forums for a fix but I havent found anything that works. My browser supports WebGL 2 so that should not be an issue, I also made sure that it's enabled. I've tried using both Chrome and Firefox but neither works. Any help appreciated! Thank you <3
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-9 03:10:41 | All posts
Your computer doesn't have any RAM or memory issues, does it, because that can cause a sluggish computer. The one I'm currently typing on has less than 1/5 its capacity remaining, yet runs a little faster than the slightly newer one with only 1/2 its capacity exhausted. As for the whole can't change anything after fairy creation thing, I can't avouch for that, not even with the eye glitch, but then again it might be affecting newer accunts more. You may have to defragment if running Windows, but if running Mac, a simple restart might help as it can defragment a little, but if this didn't help, I'd contact at least an administrator, preferably a developer.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-2-9 20:39:00 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-2-9 03:10
Your computer doesn't have any RAM or memory issues, does it, because that can cause a sluggish comp ...

No, as far as I know my RAM and memory are fine, its a powerful laptop and I've never had any issues with it. I did test out the 1.0 version and that works fine, it's only 2.0 that I'm having issues with.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-2-9 20:53:59 | All posts
lycheejuus replied at 2021-2-9 20:39
No, as far as I know my RAM and memory are fine, its a powerful laptop and I've never had any issu ...
Wow, that sounds like what I can access on my Mac, which is older and less powerful. 2.0 seems to be outmoding more and more folks, eh? By the by, are you able to get past the fairy creation screen?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-2-9 21:36:25 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-2-9 20:53
Wow, that sounds like what I can access on my Mac, which is older and less powerful. 2.0 seems to b ...

Yes, I can get past the fairy creation. Is it possible to change the face, hair etc somewhere in game? I could try to see if the issue is only with creation at the beginning
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-2-9 21:45:40 | All posts
lycheejuus replied at 2021-2-9 21:36
Yes, I can get past the fairy creation. Is it possible to change the face, hair etc somewhere in g ...
In 1.0, the features can be changed, even the eye colours.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-2-11 16:56:35 | All posts
lycheejuus replied at 2021-2-9 18:36
Yes, I can get past the fairy creation. Is it possible to change the face, hair etc somewhere in g ...

After you get beyond the create part and fly in, you can change facial features, hair, wings in Palm Tree Cove! I had to refresh once before the anime eyes worked for me. I'm Moonsprite, hope to see you soon!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-2-12 04:47:59 | All posts
MoonChildPotter replied at 2021-2-11 16:56
After you get beyond the create part and fly in, you can change facial features, hair, wings in Pa ...

This workaround seems to work! Thank you so much for the help! I picked the name Melody Maplelily, see you in game!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-2-12 16:47:35 | All posts
lycheejuus replied at 2021-2-12 03:47
This workaround seems to work! Thank you so much for the help! I picked the name Melody Maplelily, ...

Hi welcome to Fairyabc! I'm glad you found a way to play! I am Sapphire Glitterwish in both 1.0 and 2.0 I hope to fly with you soon! Oh Fashion Contest is tonight in 1.0! You may want to check it out! Its very fun and a great way to make friends!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 16:58 , Processed in 0.299268 second(s), 135 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc