[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-2-6 11:33:26 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Elyssium at 2021-2-6 12:02

Hello! I'm new here and I tried to enter the game (2.0 version, I think it's called?) from Pale Moon and Mozilla Firefox, but I only got the loading screen stuck on a loop; the colored bar reaching 100% and the fairy text over and over again, until a few mins later the screen turns black, basically. I also tried Opera and Safari and nothing: black screen. I honestly don't know how this should work, since Flash Player apparently ceased to exit...

Sorry if this thread has already been made or something, I searched and I didn't find anything about this loop. Thank you for your time <3

EDIT: okay, I'm dumb it works perfectly because I'm logged in the forum account. I'll leave this here anyway if anybody else has the same problem (:

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-2-7 16:13:29 | All posts
Hi welcome to Fairyabc! I'm very happy that you found out what the problem was! I'm Sapphire Glitterwish in both 1.0 and 2.0 so if you see me say hi! I look forward to flying with you
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-7 18:49:15 | All posts
Welcome to FairyABC! Glad that issue with the infinite loading screen was solved for you! Sadly, you'll have a much easier time entering 2.0 these days as 1.0 leads to a forever create screen for newer accounts... post 65000s, I think.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-2-8 11:22:39 | All posts
Thank you all for the welcome!! I'm currently having fun in 2.0, everything is so cute and dreamy despite the small glitches, haha. I look forward flying with you too
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-17 21:23 , Processed in 0.127029 second(s), 81 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc