CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1357|Reply: 2

[Others] Tinkerbell DS ROM Let's Play! Part 4 Winter and the end of the Tutorial

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-1-30 13:58:10 | All posts |Dock

Hi everyone It's Sapphire Glitterwish Here is Part 4 Of Tinkerbell DS Game ROM! In this video we complete the Tutorial and bring in the first winter! These videos are very fun to record! Also This is one of the many series that I upload on my channel! If you enjoy my videos please subscribe! I'm getting close to 100 subs! I upload new videos every weekend! Thank you all for watching my videos it means so much to me!
Here is a link to subscribe to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/ ... ?sub_confirmation=1

Thank you all for the support!  This is such a nice community! I'm so happy that I can spread my wings and be creative with my videos and share them with all of my fairy and sparrowmen friends

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-1-31 19:00:53 | All posts
I definitely remember starting this game (not the Tinkerbell DS Rom, but the DS card copy) and I did all those tutorial steps way back in late 2008! I've long since gone into the post-tutorials game, but I can only remember Olwen being unable to grow the seed given once and it took years to see! I also never once unlocked an outfit with codes, instead using another DS I had alongside mine to send back and forth just to unlock rare goodies. By the time I found said codes, I'd already unlocked everything.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-1-31 19:36:57 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-1-31 18:00
I definitely remember starting this game (not the Tinkerbell DS Rom, but the DS card copy) and I did ...

Wow that is so cool that you had the ds game in 2008!! I joined pixie hollow in 2009 so I got my first copy shortly after that! Yes I was shocked that she was unable to grow the seeds so many times in a row!! And that I got it recorded!! I used mostly magic book codes and time traveling on my DS to unlock everything. I found out about the going to and from DS's way to late XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 05:54 , Processed in 0.198830 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc