My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-1-26 16:10:18 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-1-26 03:20
Wow, these are some really top-notch artworks! I totally agree with you that sometimes English can b ...

This wouldn’t be my first time misspelling something lol

About the attachment and images... I really don’t know. To be completely honest with you I still haven’t understood how this site works... I am from a tablet in “PC version” and I upload the pictures in the “general upload” section that you have when you create a thread, from there they don’t directly appear on the draft I’m writing and they’re never in the order I uploaded them so it’s quite confusing. When I publish the thread they appear.
Yesterday I created a thread in another subforum and, when I posted the thread, all the writings I put after uploading the pictures just disappeared... so I really don’t know if there was a problem what kind of problem it was, if it was on my part or due to a bug or whatever but at this point I think that there isn’t a step by step way to work with pictures TvT
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-1-26 18:12:04 | All posts
Nene replied at 2021-1-26 16:10
This wouldn’t be my first time misspelling something lol
Well, I usually prefer using my soon-to-turn-eight Macintosh for this site, but sometimes I use a shared PC that can access newer content. As for misspelling, I've misspelled or mistyped a thing or 26, but I try to fix any punctuation or spelling errors I made because that's just how I roll. I too still have room to learn how this site works and I've been active here thirteen months. Still, being able to attach things again sounds really cool.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-1-28 10:33:16 | All posts
Ahhhh so cute!
Be nice
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-1-28 18:09:30 | All posts
I love your artwork!! These are so good! I know what you mean about Periwinkle and blending in... but everyone be sure to clap to believe in fairies just to be on the safe side! I'm sure that Periwinkle is just fine being a main fairy and all so don't worry about it to much! But a clap from everyone she boost her spirits and make her feel good all the way in Neverland!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2021-1-30 17:57:00 | All posts
Oh my gosh this artwork is spectacular! It's so realistic, I love LOVE LOVE your style! You really made the frost sparkles blend so well with the image, and Peri's glow is just perfect, totally in tune with the colors and the lighting! Just WOW
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-2-2 06:53:36 | All posts

Thanks a lot! I’m glad you like it!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-2-2 06:58:54 | All posts
FaunaAspenleaf replied at 2021-1-30 22:57
Oh my gosh this artwork is spectacular! It's so realistic, I love LOVE LOVE your style! You really m ...

Oh my my, thank you so much! I’m glad you like the sparkles, I feared they were too much but eventually they did help in the final result.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-3 20:23:31 | All posts
I finally found a workaround: just using the newer computer I have allows me to attach files again, just as before. I just don't need Flash anymore for the attachments! Now if only we could add albums again...

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 22:22 , Processed in 0.156715 second(s), 127 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc