1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-1-17 06:30:47 | All posts |Dock
Over the years I've used several an art app, which you can find under Off-Topic Discussion in the thread dated 2020-9-11 titled Choosing an application to draw in (I am not very good at making thread links yet), but this thread will explain a little more.

Remember this drawing I did for Karma? I used GIMP, which is an open-source editing and drawing application. The edges are definitely comparable to Paint.

Remember this edit of Elixa? Fire Alpaca is a mainstay for both my drawings and edits now...

Case in point, this drawing of Fauna Aspenleaf...

And this combo edit and drawing of Silver at her wintry desk.

Corel Paint used to be a mainstay for me for the same reason as Fire Alpaca, but I lost in on one of the computers I use and it'd be difficult to get it back because I'd have to pay for it. I didn't exactly do much editing in Corel Paint because it was quite laggy, unlike Fire Alpaca, which is free, but comes with ads too.

And then there's the Flash version of SumoPaint, which is no more. A newer version of SumoPaint can be used now, but it's just not the same.

Case in point, this piece from post-Flash SumoPaint.

Some have used Adobe Photoshop, but I have no footage of artwork done there because I've never had said application. Anyway, that's all for this thread, but let me know what you think.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 08:41 , Processed in 0.187913 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc